Lincoln Center (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lincoln Center usually refers to Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts in New York City.
Lincoln Center may also refer to:
- Lincoln Center, Kansas, a small city
- Lincoln Center (Denver), a skyscraper
- Lincoln Center (Oregon), office complex in Tigard, Oregon
- 701 Brickell Avenue, Miami, an office skyscraper known as The Lincoln Center until 2004
- Fort Collins Lincoln Center, performing arts center in Colorado
- 66th Street–Lincoln Center (IRT Broadway–Seventh Avenue Line), subway station at Lincoln Center in New York
- Lincoln Center Historic District, Lincoln, Massachusetts
- Lincoln Center Institute, also known as Lincoln Center Education, the education division of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts. New York
- The Lincoln Center for Family and Youth, also known as The Lincoln Center, a non-profit education and social services organization in Philadelphia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lincoln Center.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.