|This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Private (subsidiary of Progress Rail Services Corporation)|
|Fate||Acquired by Progress Rail Services Corporation 1998-01-08|
|Founded||Louisville, Kentucky, United States (1985 )|
|Headquarters||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|Mark A. Clinton, Vice President - Sales & Operations|
|Products||X4 Sectional L.E.D. Light Unit
4-Post Wayside Signal Cantilevers
Slide Safety Ladder
|Parent||Progress Rail Services Corporation|
|Footnotes / references
Lincoln Industries Corp., also known as Progress Rail Services Corporation - Signals Division, manufactures railroad signal products sold to customers throughout North America. Founded in 1985, Lincoln Industries has been part of Caterpillar Inc. as a subsidiary of Progress Rail Services Corporation since January 8, 1998 and is organized under Progress Rail's Engineering and Track Services (ETS) group. Lincoln Industries maintains a headquarters and manufacturing facility in Louisville, Kentucky, a manufacturing facility in Jacksonville, Florida and has access to Progress Rail facilities throughout North America for staging materials.
Lincoln Industries repairs and leases railroad right-of-way maintenance and rail-handling equipment.
- "About the company". lincoln-industries.com. Lincoln Industries Corp. 2010. Archived from the original on 2010-11-07. Retrieved 2010-11-07.
Lincoln Industries has served the Signal, Maintenance of Way and Mechanical departments of the railroad industry for over twenty five years.
- "Contacts". lincoln-industries.com. Lincoln Industries Corp. 2010. Archived from the original on 2010-11-07. Retrieved 2010-11-07.
Mark A. Clinton, Vice President - Sales & Operations
- "Locations - United States - Progress Rail Services". progressrail.com. Progress Rail Services Corporation. 2010. Archived from the original on 2010-11-07. Retrieved 2010-11-07.
ETS - Kentucky - Louisville
- "Lincoln Industries". Railway Track and Structures. Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation. 2000-06-01. Retrieved 2010-11-07.
Lincoln has been the leader in pioneering products that contain the state-of-art safety appliances for their structures.
- "Progress Rail Services Corp - acquires Lincoln Industries Corp.; appoints David Roeder president". Railway Age. Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation. April 1998. Retrieved 2010-11-07.
PROGRESS RAIL SERVICES CORP. of Albertville, Ala., has acquired the outstanding stock and facilities of Lincoln Industries Corp., Louisville, Ky.
- "Lincoln Industries - Railroad Equipment Manufacture, Fabrication, Rebuild And Installation", lincoln-industries.com, Lincoln Industries website
- Progress Rail Services Signals Division