Lincoln Township, St. Joseph County, Indiana
Location in St. Joseph County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||22.2 sq mi (57.5 km2)|
|• Land||22.19 sq mi (57.47 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.05%|
|Elevation||705 ft (215 m)|
|• Density||137.6/sq mi (53.1/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|ZIP codes||46554, 46574|
|GNIS feature ID||453573|
According to the United States Census Bureau, Lincoln Township covers an area of 22.2 square miles (57 km2); of this, 22.19 square miles (57.5 km2) (99.95 percent) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (0.05 percent) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Liberty Township (northeast)
- Polk Township, Marshall County (southeast)
- Oregon Township, Starke County (southwest)
- Johnson Township, LaPorte County (west)
- John Glenn School Corporation
Lincoln Township is served by the Walkerton-Lincoln Township Public Library.
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 21
- State Senate District 5
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Lincoln Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-07-07.
- United States Census Bureau American FactFinder
- "Indiana public library directory" (PDF). Indiana State Library. Retrieved 15 March 2018.