Lincoln station (SkyTrain)
Lincoln station viewed from the southeast
|Location||1140 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam|
|Opened||December 2, 2016|
|Rank||42 out of 53|
Lincoln is an elevated station on the Millennium Line of Metro Vancouver's SkyTrain rapid transit system in Coquitlam, British Columbia. It is located on Pinetree Way, situated between Lincoln and Northern Avenues. Coquitlam Centre and Henderson Place Mall shopping centres are located within walking distance from the station.
Lincoln station was built in 2016, and opened along with five other stations when the Millennium Line's Evergreen Extension was completed. The initial plan for the extension did not include Lincoln station as it was determined that Coquitlam Central station would be sufficiently close to the nearby shopping centres and various amenities; however, the owners of the Coquitlam Centre mall and the developers of other nearby residential projects paid for its construction.
|T||Side platform; doors will open on the right|
|← ■ Millennium Line towards VCC–Clark (Coquitlam Central)|
|■ Millennium Line towards Lafarge Lake–Douglas (Terminus) →|
|Side platform; doors will open on the right|
|C||Concourse||Compass vending machines and fare gates|
Lincoln station is served by a single entrance facing the north end of the station. The entrance is located at the southwest corner of the intersection of Northern Avenue and Pinetree Way.
Lincoln station provides connections to several Tri-Cities bus routes. Bus bay assignments are as follows:
|1||160 Port Coquitlam Station
186 Coquitlam Central Station
188 Coquitlam Central Station
N9 Coquitlam Central Station (night bus service)
|2||160 Kootenay Loop
186 Hampton Park
188 Port Coquitlam Station
N9 Downtown (night bus service)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lincoln station.|
- "2018 Transit Service Performance Review – Average Daily Boardings per Weekday". translink.ca. TransLink. Retrieved April 25, 2019.
- "Evergreen Extension". Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- Brown, Scott (November 7, 2016). "TransLink will open Evergreen Line on Dec. 2". Vancouver Sun. Retrieved November 7, 2016.
- "Tri-Cities rejoice: The long-awaited Evergreen Line opens". CTV Vancouver. December 2, 2016. Retrieved December 2, 2016.
- O'Brien, Frank (January 31, 2018). "Developers pay up to keep transit plans on track". Vancouver Courier. Retrieved March 7, 2019.
- TransLink. Lincoln City Entrance Locations (PDF) (Map). Retrieved February 24, 2019.
- TransLink. "Lincoln Station". Retrieved January 9, 2017.