From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Linda or linda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Linda may refer to:
As a name
- Linda (name), a female given name (including a list of people and fictional characters so named) - coming from the Latin culture, meaning "beautiful"
- Anita Linda (born Alice Lake in 1924), Filipino film actress
- Bogusław Linda (born 1952), Polish actor
- Solomon Linda (1909–1962), South African Zulu musician, singer and composer who wrote the song "Mbube" which later became "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"
- Linda (singer) (born 1975), stage name of Svetlana Geiman, a Russian singer
- Linda, California, a census-designated place
- Linda, Tasmania, Australia, a ghost town
- Linda Valley, Tasmania
- 7169 Linda, an asteroid
- Linda, a small lunar crater - see Delisle (crater)
- Linda (Linda George album), 1974
- Linda (Miguel Bosé album), 1978
- "Linda" (1946 song), a popular song written by Jack Lawrence
- "Linda" (2012 song) Miguel Bose's single featuring Malu
- Linda (film), a 1960 British teen drama
- Linda (1993 TV film), starring Richard Thomas and Virginia Madsen
- "Linda", a poem by Patti Smith from her 1972 book Seventh Heaven
- Tropical Storm Linda (disambiguation), various hurricanes, cyclones and storms
- Linda (coordination language), a programming language
- La Linda International Bridge, across the Rio Grande between the US and Mexico
- "Linda Linda", a 1987 single by the Japanese rock band The Blue Hearts, central to the below film
- Linda Linda Linda, a 2005 Japanese film
- Lynda, a given name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Linda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.