Linda Bradford Raschke
|Linda Bradford Raschke|
Linda Sue Bradford|
Pasadena, California, United States
|Residence||Chicago, Illinois and Wellington, Florida, United States|
|Alma mater||Occidental College|
|Occupation||Commodities and Futures Trader|
|Children||Erika Raschke Noack|
Linda Bradford Raschke (/'ræʃki/) is an American commodities and futures trader. She is President of LBRGroup, Inc., a registered CTA (Commodity Trading Advisor) and money management firm, and President of LBR Asset Management, a CPO (Commodity Pool Operator).
This section needs additional citations for verification. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Raschke began her professional trading career in 1981 as a market maker in equity options as a member of two exchanges. She began her trading career on the Pacific Coast Stock Exchange and later moved to the Philadelphia Stock Exchange. She became a registered CTA (Commodity Trading Advisor) in 1992. Since then, she has been the principle trader for several funds and started her own hedge fund in 2002 for which she is the CPO (Commodity Pool Operator).
Raschke has been a full-time professional trader for over 35 years. Jack Schwager's book, The New Market Wizards, as well as the CNBC Financial reporter Sue Herera's book, Women of the Street: Making It On Wall Street -- The World's Toughest Business, both describe Raschke's preeminence in her field.
In 1995, Raschke co-authored the best selling book, Street Smarts—High Probability Short Term Trading Strategies, with Laurence A. Connors. She has served on the board of directors for the Market Technicians Association and was President of the American Association of Professional Technical Analysts.
Raschke has presented her research and lectured on trading for many globally recognized authorities, including: The Managed Futures Association, American Association of Professional Technical Analysts, International Federation of Technical Analysts, Market Technicians Association, and Bloomberg. She has taught professional and bank traders in over 22 different countries. Additionally, she has been featured in several financial publications, radio, and financial television programs.
- Schwager, Jack D. (1992). The New Market Wizards. 11 pages: Wiley; New Ed edition. ISBN 0-471-13236-5.
- Herera, Sue (1998). Women of the Street: Making It on Wall Street. Whole Chapter: Wiley. ISBN 0-471-24840-1.
- Bensignor, Rick (2000). New Thinking in Technical Analysis: Trading Models from the Masters.
- Collins, Art (2002). When Supertraders Meet Kryptonite.
- Lo, Andrew and Hasanhodzic, Jasmina (2009). The Heretics of Finance: Conversations with Leading Practitioners of Technical Analysis.
- Bourquin, Tim (2013). Traders at Work: How the World's Most Successful Traders Make their Living in the Markets.
- William, Jason (2013). The Mental Edge in Trading: Adapt Your Personality Traits and Control Your Emotions to Make Smarter Investments.
- "Linda Bradford Raschke – 50 Time Tested Classic Stock Trading Rules". www.tischendorf.com. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "The Discerning Trader" (PDF). Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "Linda Raschke's 12 Technical Trading Rules - New Trader U -". New Trader U. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "Market Leader : News :: "Panteon-Finance" Presents a New Contest "Miss Investor 2015"". www.profi-forex.us. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "LBR's Raschke Says Trading Options Provides More Bang for the Buck". Traders Magazine Online News. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|