Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Member of the Rhode Island House of Representatives
from the 72nd district
January 1, 2013 – january 1, 2015
|Preceded by||Daniel Reilly|
|Succeeded by||Daniel Reilly|
|Born||August 13, 1959|
|Residence||Middletown, Rhode Island|
|Alma mater||Boston College|
Linda Dill Finn (born August 13, 1959) is an American politician and a Democratic member of the Rhode Island House of Representatives representing District 72 from January 1, 2013 until January 1, 2015.
- 2012 To challenge District 72 incumbent Republican Representative Daniel Reilly, Finn was unopposed for the September 11, 2012 Democratic Primary, winning with 599 votes and won the November 6, 2012 General election by 100 votes with 3,597 votes (50.6%) against Representative Reilly.
- "Representative Linda D. Finn". Providence, Rhode Island: Rhode Island General Assembly. Retrieved February 25, 2014.[permanent dead link]
- "Linda Finn's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved February 25, 2014.
- "2012 Statewide Primary, Representative in General Assembly District 72". Providence, Rhode Island: Secretary of State of Rhode Island. Retrieved February 25, 2014.
- "2012 General Election, Representative in General Assembly District 72". Providence, Rhode Island: Secretary of State of Rhode Island. Retrieved February 25, 2014.
- Official page[permanent dead link] at the Rhode Island General Assembly
- Campaign site
- Profile at Vote Smart
- Linda Dill Finn at Ballotpedia
- Linda Dill Finn at the National Institute on Money in State Politics
|This article about a Rhode Island politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|