||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
March 7, 1951 |
New York City, New York, U.S.
Linda Gibboney (born March 7, 1951 in New York City, New York) is an American actress, best known for her roles on soap operas and serials. These roles included "Sybil Thorne, R. N." on All My Children (1979–1981) and "Jenny Deacon' on Search for Tomorrow (1983–1984). Serial roles include Gina Blake Lockridge on Santa Barbara (1984–1985), and "Jessica Gardner" on Generations (1989–1991). She was also on an episode of Married... with Children. She won a Soap Opera Award for her role as Gina Capwell, but was replaced by Robin Mattson.
She is now a college professor at UCLA.
- Married... with Children as Miss McGowen Teacher Pets (1 episode, 1992)
- Generations (1989) TV series as Jessica Gardner #2 (unknown episodes, 1989–1991)
- Doogie Howser, M.D. as Mrs. Iger (1 episode, 1989)
- Highway to Heaven as Mother (1 episode, 1988)
- Dynasty as Maid (1 episode, 1986)
- Santa Barbara as Gina Blake Lockridge (various episodes, 1984–1985)
- Search for Tomorrow (1951) TV series as Jenny Deacon (unknown episodes, 1982–1984)
- All My Children as Sybil Thorne (various episodes, 1979–1981)
- Alien Zone (1978) (as Kathie Gibboney) as Julie
- The Brady Bunch (as Kathie Gibboney) as Linda (1 episode, 1973)
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|