Linda Jackson (businesswoman)
|Born||1959 (age 59–60)|
Coventry, West Midlands, England
|Education||University of Warwick|
In 1977, Jackson began working her first job in the auto industry in a temporary position as an accounting clerk at Jaguar. Later that year, she began working in a clerical position at MG Rover Group. During her time at the company, Rover sponsored her through an executive MBA (EMBA) program at Warwick Business School at the University of Warwick. She attended evening classes while working and completed the program between 1988 and 1992.
In 2005, she joined Citroën as finance director. In 2009, she became finance director of Citroën France before serving as the managing director for Citroën UK and Ireland from 2010-2014. In 2014, Jackson became the CEO of Citroën. During her time as CEO, Jackson began overseeing a plan to stabilize and secure profitability of the company.
- "PSA web-site". Retrieved 8 July 2018.
- "Citroen appoints Linda Jackson as new CEO". Auto Express. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- "Linda Jackson, une patronne chevronnée pour Citroën". Le Monde.fr (in French). Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- "Mystery Monday: Citroën Global CEO Linda Jackson discusses life in the driving seat". Goodwood. 2016-09-05. Retrieved 2018-05-09.
- "Mystery Monday: Citroën Global CEO Linda Jackson discusses life in the driving seat". www.goodwood.com. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- "Linda Jackson". Automotive News. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- "How an EMBA fuelled Linda Jackson's drive to become Citroën CEO". Financial Times. 11 October 2016. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "Why Citroen CEO Linda Jackson won Autocar's Great British Women Award | Autocar". www.autocar.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- "Autocar names Citroën Global CEO Linda Jackson the most influential British woman in the motor industry". 2018-06-20. Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- Arlidge, John (2016-08-28). "Meet Linda from Coventry: she's in the driving seat at Citroën". The Sunday Times. ISSN 0956-1382. Retrieved 2018-07-31.