Linda Hogan (TV personality)
Hogan in 2007.
|Born||Linda Marie Claridge
August 24, 1959
Miami, Florida, U.S.
|Known for||Wife of Hulk Hogan (1983–2009)|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Television||Hogan Knows Best (2005–2007)|
|Spouse(s)||Hulk Hogan (m. 1983; div. 2009)|
|Partner(s)||Charley Hill (2008–2012)|
Linda Marie Claridge (born August 24, 1959), also known as Linda Hogan, is an American television personality who is the ex-wife of professional wrestler Hulk Hogan. She is best known for her role on the American reality television show Hogan Knows Best.
Claridge met Terry Bollea a.k.a. Hulk Hogan in a restaurant in Los Angeles. For nearly two years, the couple had a long-distance relationship mostly over the telephone. They married in 1983 in a wedding attended by André the Giant, Vince McMahon, and other wrestling personalities. They have two children, Brooke (1988) and Nick (1990).
She filed for divorce from Hulk Hogan on November 20, 2007. The divorce was finalized on July 28, 2009. Claridge wrote a book, Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes, which was published in 2011.
Claridge received media attention for her relationship with a much younger man, Charley Hill. Hill proposed to her on an episode of the VH1 reality television show Couple's Therapy in 2012. They began dating in 2008, when Claridge was 48 and Hill was 19.
In October 2012, Claridge was arrested in Malibu, California for DUI while driving under the influence, with an alcohol level of 0.084. She pleaded guilty to DUI. She was released several hours later after posting bail of $5,000.
- Hogan, Linda. Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes. New York: HarperCollins, 2011.
- Hulk Hogan. Hollywood Hulk Hogan (p.256)
- "Linda Hogan appeared in a street racing DVD". ABCActionNews.com. 2007-11-20. Archived from the original on 2007-11-22. Retrieved 2007-11-21.
- Hulk and Wife Headed for Divorce Court. November 23, 2007 TMZ.com. Accessed 2007-11-23.
- McKay, Hollie (July 11, 2011). "Linda Hogan's Shocking Allegations: I Was Afraid Drug-Addicted Hulk Would Kill Me". Fox News. Retrieved November 29, 2014.
- "Linda Hogan, 52, and Charlie Hill, 23, split". Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Linda Hogan Calls Off Cougar Engagement to Fiancé Charley Hill After Great Therapy". Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- Cooper, Gael Fashingbauer. "Hulk's ex-wife Linda smashes engagement to much-younger fiance". Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Linda Hogan finally pleads guilty to DUI after denying that she had driven drunk". Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Linda Hogan -- Arrested for DUI". TMZ. Retrieved 29 June 2017.