|Born||18 March 1950|
|Spouse(s)||Michael J. Morgan|
|Thesis||Behavioural aspects of the ecology of some paridae (1974)|
Dame Linda Partridge DBE, FRS, FRSE, FMedSci (born 18 March 1950) is a British geneticist, who studies the biology and genetics of ageing (biogerontology) and age-related diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease. Patridge is currently the Weldon Professor of Biometry at the Department of Genetics, Evolution and Environment of University College London, director of UCL's Institute of Healthy Ageing and founding director of the Max Planck Institute for the Biology of Ageing.
Partridge was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society in 1996 and appointed CBE in 2003. Her husband, Michael J. Morgan was also elected FRS in 2005. She was elected to the Academy of Medical Sciences in 2004, and was awarded the Linnean Society of London's prestigious Darwin-Wallace Medal in 2008. In 2009, she was appointed Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire (DBE), while also receiving the Croonian lectureship from the Royal Society.
She has been awarded Honorary Degrees (DSc) from the University of Bath in 2011, the University of Oxford in 2011, the University of Brighton., Imperial College London, the University of Kent and the University of Edinburgh (2018).
- Partridge, Linda (1974). Behavioural aspects of the ecology of some paridae (DPhil thesis). University of Oxford. Archived from the original on 6 July 2013.
- "PARTRIDGE, Dame Linda". Who's Who 2013, A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc, 2013; online edn, Oxford University Press.(subscription required)
- "Linda Partridge". The Life Scientific. 28 May 2013. BBC Radio 4. Archived from the original on 19 February 2014. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- List of publications from Microsoft Academic
- "BBC Radio 4 - The Life Scientific, Linda Partridge". Archived from the original on 16 September 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 19 July 2011. Retrieved 13 May 2010.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "No. 59090". The London Gazette (Supplement). 13 June 2009. p. 7.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 21 May 2010. Retrieved 13 May 2010.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Professor Linda Partridge: Woman of Outstanding Achievement". www.ucl.ac.uk. Archived from the original on 20 October 2012.
- "Academy Home - American Academy of Arts & Sciences". www.amacad.org. Archived from the original on 23 April 2010.
- "Honorary graduates, 2010 to present". University of Bath. Archived from the original on 17 February 2018. Retrieved 13 February 2018.
- "Partridge, Dame Linda, (born 18 March 1950), Weldon Professor of Biometry, since 1994, and Director, Institute of Healthy Ageing, since 2007, University College London | WHO'S WHO & WHO WAS WHO". www.ukwhoswho.com. doi:10.1093/ww/9780199540884.013.u30182. Retrieved 27 January 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 25 August 2012. Retrieved 9 August 2012.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Honorary Graduates in 2018". The University of Edinburgh. Retrieved 23 July 2018.