|Full name||Linda Charlotta Sällström|
|Date of birth||13 July 1988|
|Place of birth||Helsinki, Finland|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 November 2018 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 9 October 2019
Linda Charlotta Sällström (born 13 July 1988) is a Finnish international footballer. She currently plays for French club Paris FC in the Division 1 Féminine and the Finland women's national football team.
Sällström missed the entire 2012 season with an anterior cruciate ligament injury. She re–injured the knee in March 2013 and was ruled out of contention for a place in Finland's UEFA Women's Euro 2013 squad.
In total Sällström has endured three ACL injuries in her career. Coming back from injury to finish as second highest goalscorer in the 2017/18 Damallsvenskan season.
- "2009 UEFA European Women's Championship Match Press Kit" (PDF). UEFA. 24 August 2009. p. 5. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
- "Linda Sällström Helsingin Kisa-Veikot kuva" (in Finnish). Tilastopaja Oy. 2011-09-12. Retrieved 2011-09-12.
- "Sällström Linda" (in Finnish). Suomen Palloliitto. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- Isaksson, Janne (5 March 2013). "Linda Sällström missar EM" (in Finnish). Yle. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- Nyberg, Hannes (25 January 2014). "Sällström skadad igen" (in Swedish). Yle. Retrieved 13 September 2014.
- Linda Sällström Linköpings FC profile
- Linda Sällström – FIFA competition record
- Linda Sällström at SvFF (in Swedish) (archived)
- Linda Sällström on Twitter
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Finland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|