Linda S. Reeves
|Linda S. Reeves|
|Second Counselor in the Relief Society General Presidency|
|March 31, 2012|
|Called by||Linda K. Burton|
Los Angeles, California, United States
|Alma mater||Brigham Young University|
|Spouse(s)||Melvyn K. Reeves|
Linda Sheffield Reeves (born August 1951) has been a member of the general presidency of the Relief Society of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) since March 2012. She is the second counselor to general president Linda K. Burton.
Linda Sheffield was born in Los Angeles, California, and was raised in Pasadena. She is married to Melvyn K. Reeves and they are the parents of 13 children. Linda Reeves graduated from Brigham Young University.
- "Linda S. Reeves", Organization: General Auxiliaries (LDS Church), archived from the original on 2014-11-26
- Stack, Peggy Fletcher (March 31, 2012). "New leaders for Mormon women". The Salt Lake Tribune. Archived from the original on 2014-11-26.
- Van Leer, Twila (March 31, 2012). "LDS Church announces changes to presiding bishopric, Relief Society presidency, First Quorum of the Seventy". Deseret News. Archived from the original on 2014-11-26.
- "New Presiding Bishopric, Relief Society Presidency and General Authorities Announced at Mormon General Conference" (News Release), MormonNewsroom.org (LDS Church), March 31, 2012, archived from the original on 2014-11-26
- General Relief Society Presidency and Board, work: Relief Society, LDS Church, archived from the original on 2014-11-26
|The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints titles|
|Second Counselor in the Relief Society
March 31, 2012
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|