|Occupation||Journalist, author and economist|
Linda Yueh (岳林達) is a broadcaster, author and economist, of dual British and American citizenship. Yueh is an Adjunct Professor of Economics at London Business School, and a Fellow and lecturer in Economics at St Edmund Hall, Oxford University - where she is director of the China Growth Centre (CGC). She is also a Visiting Professor at Peking University and associated with both the Centre for Economic Performance and IDEAS research centres at the London School of Economics (LSE). She is a TV and radio presenter, including for BBC programmes such as Radio 4 Analysis, Business Daily on BBC World Service, and Radio 4 Today programme. From 2013 to 2015, she was Chief Business Correspondent and a Contributing Editor for BBC News when she hosted Talking Business with Linda Yueh, as well as former Economics Editor at Bloomberg Television.
Yueh was born in Taipei, Taiwan and immigrated to the United States when she was five years old. She has a BA from Yale University, a Master of Public Policy from Harvard University, a JD from New York University School of Law and a D.Phil in Economics and MA from Oxford University.
She was previously a non-Executive Director of two FTSE-listed companies, a Board Member of London & Partners, the official promotion agency of London, and an adviser to the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC).
She is an External Trustee of the Coutts Foundation and also on the advisory board of OMFIF, where she is regularly involved in meetings regarding the world's financial and monetary system.
She has had several dozen scholarly articles published  during a career where she has taught at not only Oxford University and the London Business School, but also the London School of Economics and Political Science and Peking University where she holds a visiting professorship in economics.
- China's Growth: The Making of an Economic Superpower. Oxford University Press.
- The Economy of China. Edward Elgar Publishing.
- China and Globalisation: Critical Concepts in Globalisation. Routledge. (editor).
- Enterprising China: Business, Economic, and Legal Developments since 1979. Oxford University Press.
- The Law and Economics of Globalisation. Edward Elgar Publishing. (editor).
- Macroeconomics. Cengage Learning. (co-author).
- The Future of Asian Trade and Growth: Economic Development with the Emergence of China. Routledge. (editor).
- Globalisation and Economic Growth in China. Routledge. (co-editor).
- "BBC World News names Linda Yueh as Chief Business Correspondent". BBC Media Centre. BBC. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- "Faculty Profile, Linda Yueh". London Business School. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- "Academic profile - Linda Yueh". Oxford University.
- "China Growth Centre". Oxford University.
- "Speakers archive - Linda Yueh". RSA - Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- "Correspondents - Linda Yueh". BBC. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- "Linda Yueh to make on-air debut on BBC World News on 13 May". BBC. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- Yueh, Linda (5 May 2015). "The future of business news". BBC News. British Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- Personal website