This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lindavista is a neighbourhood in the north of Mexico City, in the administrative district of Gustavo A. Madero. It was founded in 1932 as a result of the plannified city growth and the growth of the neighbouring suburb of Industrial.
The streets in Lindavista are named after cities in Latin America.
- Insurgentes campus of the Sistema Educativo Justo Sierra
- Colegio Guadalupe
- Instituto Ovalle Monday S. C. - Has its elementary campuses, Primaria Torres Lindavista and Primaria Latacunga, in Lindavista
- "Preparatoria - Ubicación." Sistema Educativo Justo Sierra. Retrieved on April 12, 2016. "Insurgentes Norte No. 1560 Col. Lindavista C.P. 07300 Delegación Gustavo A. Madero México D.F."
- Home page. Colegio Guadalupe. Retrieved on April 12, 2016. "Visitanos en: Managua No. 852, Col. Lindavista, Delegación Gustavo A. Madero, México, D.F, C.P. 07300"
- "Home#Planteles." Instituto Ovalle Monday S. C. Retrieved on September 24, 2016. Preescolar and Secundaria (preschool and junior high school): "Guillermo Massieu Jelguera No. 265 Residencial La Escalera Gustavo A. Madero, México, D. F." and "Primaria Torres Lindavista Uruyen No. 38 Residencial Torres Lindavista Gustavo A. Madero, México, D. F." and "Primaria Latacunga Latacunga No. 802 Colonia Lindavista Gustavo A. Madero, México, D. F."