Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lindenberg im Allgäu, a town in Bavaria, Germany
- Lindenberg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, a municipality in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Lindenberg, Rhineland-Palatinate, a municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Lindenberg (Habichtswald), a hill in Hesse, Germany
- Lindenberg (Switzerland), a mountain in the canton of Lucerne, Switzerland
- Governador Lindenberg, Espírito Santo, a municipality in Brazil
- Meteorologisches Observatorium Lindenberg, near Beeskow, Oder-Spree
Lindenberg is the surname of:
- Carl Lindenberg (1850–1928), judge and major stamp collector in Germany.
- Grzegorz Lindenberg (born 1955) , Polish sociologist and journalist
- James Lindenberg (1921–2009), American actor
- Udo Lindenberg (born 1946), German rock musician and composer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lindenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.