From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lindenberg im Allgäu, a town in Bavaria, Germany
- Lindenberg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, a municipality in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Germany
- Lindenberg, Rhineland-Palatinate, a municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Lindenberg (Switzerland), a mountain in the canton of Lucerne, Switzerland
- Governador Lindenberg, Espírito Santo, a municipality in Brazil
- de:Meteorologisches_Observatorium_Lindenberg, near Beeskow, Oder-Spree
Lindenberg is the surname of:
- Carl Lindenberg (1850–1928), judge and major stamp collector in Germany.
- James Lindenberg (1921–2009), American actor
- Udo Lindenberg (born 1946), German rock musician and composer
- Wayne Lindenberg, Australian rugby league footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lindenberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.