Linder Township, Greene County, Illinois
Location in Greene County
Greene County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 4, 1884|
|• Total||34.6 sq mi (90 km2)|
|• Land||34.58 sq mi (89.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.06%|
|Elevation||597 ft (182 m)|
|• Density||10/sq mi (4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62016, 62044, 62081|
|GNIS feature ID||0429261|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 34.6 square miles (90 km2), of which 34.58 square miles (89.6 km2) (or 99.94%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.06%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Hardcastle and Hardin.
- Carrollton Community Unit School District 1
- Greenfield Community Unit School District 10
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 97
- State Senate District 49
- "Linder Township, Greene County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Wrights Township||Rubicon Township|
|Carrollton Township||Rockbridge Township|