Price in June 2009
|Born||Lindsay Jaylyn Price
December 6, 1976
Arcadia, California, U.S.
Lindsay Jaylyn Price (born December 6, 1976) is an American television actress and singer. She is best known for her roles as Janet Sosna on Beverly Hills, 90210 and as Victory Ford on Lipstick Jungle. She is also known for her work on soap operas such as All My Children and The Bold and the Beautiful.
Price was born in Arcadia, California, to William Price, who is of German and Irish descent, and Haeja Diane Price, who was born in Korea. Her parents were raised together as brother and sister, as the Price family adopted an orphaned daughter from Korea after the Korean War. Price's mother, born Kim Hae Ja, and her biological brother were abandoned by her biological mother who remarried after her father was killed in the War.
Price's early appearances include a 1982 Toys "R" Us television commercial with fellow child star Jaleel White, a 1989 episode of The Wonder Years titled "Walk Out," and an episode of the game show I'm Telling! with her older brother, Bryan. She appeared as An Li Chen on the daytime soap All My Children and as Michael Lai on The Bold and the Beautiful.
She joined the cast of Beverly Hills, 90210 in January 1998 as Janet Sosna, a graphic designer at the Beverly Beat newspaper. She remained on the show through its finale in May 2000, appearing in a total of 73 episodes. She then reprised the role as Michael Lai on The Bold and the Beautiful from June to August 2000, April to August 2005, and November 2009.
In 2006, she co-starred on The WB television show Pepper Dennis, opposite Rebecca Romijn, in the role of Kimmy Kim. She appeared in the short-lived American remake of the British series, Coupling, in addition to singing the show's theme song, a cover of "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps". She guest starred in NCIS for two episodes as a neurotic fling of main character, Anthony DiNozzo.
From 2008–09, she starred in the NBC drama Lipstick Jungle as Victory Ford, an up-and-coming fashion designer in New York City. She guest-starred in an episode of How I Met Your Mother and played Joanna Frankel in the short-lived ABC television series Eastwick, where she once again starred opposite Rebecca Romijn.
Price has also had a career in music. Price wrote and performed on a five-song EP entitled Someone Like Me, it was released in 2007.
She subsequently began dating Australian celebrity chef Curtis Stone in late 2009. Price and Stone became engaged in July 2012, and married on June 8, 2013 in Spain. They have two sons: Hudson (born November 2011) and Emerson Spencer (born September 2014).
|1988||Purple People Eater||Kory Kamimoto|
|1997||Jesus Rides Shotgun||Beer Girl|
|1999||Taking the Plunge||Short film|
|Big Split, TheThe Big Split||Tracy's Friend|
|2001||No Turning Back||Soid|
|2008||Elevator People Bring You Up When You're Feeling Down||Gwen||Short film|
|2009||Lonely Street||Felicia Quattlebaum|
|1984||Finder of Lost Loves||Lan||Episode: "Yesterday's Child"|
|1985||Airwolf||Frightened Child||Episode: "The American Dream"|
|1986||Hotel||Kim Lan||Episode: "Facades"|
|Newhart||Ranger Girl||Episode: "Camp Stephanie"|
|1987||My Two Dads||Annie||Episode: "'Tis the Season"|
|1988||Place at the Table, AA Place at the Table||Student||TV movie|
|1989||Family Medical Center||Alana Yu||Episode: "The Yu Family"|
|Wonder Years, TheThe Wonder Years||Lori||Episode: "Walk Out"|
|1991||Plymouth||April Mathewson||TV movie|
|1991||Life Goes On||Drama Student #2||Episode: "Life After Death"|
|Parker Lewis Can't Lose||Cheyenne Thomas||Episode: "Boy Meets Girl"|
|1991-1993||All My Children||An Li Chen Bodine||Recurring role|
|1993||Boy Meets World||Linda||Episode: "Teacher's Bet"|
|1994||ABC Afterschool Special||Laurie||Episode: "Boys Will Be Boys"|
|Days of Our Lives||Mary|
|1995-1997||Bold and the Beautiful, TheThe Bold and the Beautiful||Michael Lai||Recurring role|
|1996||Maybe This Time||Veronica||Episode: "St. Valentine's Day Massacre"|
|1997||Head Over Heels||Episode: "Spider Guy"|
|1998||Frasier||Sharon||Episode: "The Perfect Guy"|
|C-16: FBI||Rita||Episode: "Green Card"|
|1998-2000||Beverly Hills, 90210||Janet Sosna||71 episodes|
|2001||Heart Department, TheThe Heart Department||Juliet Lee||TV movie|
|Jack & Jill||Emily Cantor||6 episodes|
|CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Kim Marita||Episode: "Alter Boys"|
|2001-2003||Becker||Amanda||Episodes: "Jake's Jaunt," "It Had to Be Ew," "Thank You for Not Smoking"|
|2002||Dead Zone, TheThe Dead Zone||Dr. Sharon Weizak||Episode: "Netherworld"|
|2003||Coupling||Jane Honda||10 episodes|
|2004||Mountain, TheThe Mountain||Vanessa||Episode: "Best Laid Plans"|
|Las Vegas||Mia Duncan||Episode: "Montecito Lancers"|
|2004-2005||NCIS||Navy Lt. Pam Kim||Episodes: "Forced Entry," "Frame Up"|
|2005||Kitchen Confidential||Audrey||Episode: "Aftermath"|
|2006||Pepper Dennis||Kimmy Kim||13 episodes|
|2007||How I Met Your Mother||Cathy||Episode: "Spoiler Alert"|
|2008||Secrets of the Summer House||Nikki Wickersham||TV movie|
|2008-2009||Lipstick Jungle||Victory Ford||20 episodes|
|2009-2010||Eastwick||Joanna Frankel||13 episodes|
|2010||Who Gets the Parents||Brenda||TV movie|
|2011||CSI: NY||Kate Price||Episode: "Vigilante"|
|Love Bites||Liz||Episodes: "Unaired Pilot," "Firsts"|
|2012||Sleeping Dogs||Peggy Li (voice)||Video game|
|Two and a Half Men||Whitney||Episode: "Avoid the Chinese Mustard"|
|2013||Hawaii Five-0||Leilani||Episodes: "Olelo HoʻOpaʻI Make", "Hoa Pili", "Pukana"|
|2014||Lifesaver||Dr. Jennifer Maguire||TV Movie|
|2014||Major Crimes||Gloria Lim||Episodes: "Two Options", "Special Master: Part Two"|
|2015||How We Live||Claudia Kaplan||TV Movie|
|2015||Blackish||Maisie||Episode: "The Real World"|
|2012||Sleeping Dogs||Peggy Li||Video game debut|
- "Lindsay Price". TV Guide. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- "[Korea] Hollywood Star Lindsay Price to Promote Korean Tourism". visit korea. September 1, 2011. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- "Soap Books Derby". Entertainment Weekly. September 11, 1998. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- Panitz, Ilyssa. "Lindsay Price Is Having a Baby". Parents.com. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- "About the Film". Sending the Orphans Back. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- "Director’s Statement". Sending the Orphans Back. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- "Famous Art Center College Of Design Alumni". Ranker. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- "Lipstick Jungle's Lindsay Price". Rachael Ray (TV series). 2008-03-08. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- "What Are They Up To? The Bold and the Beautiful's Lindsay Price". Buddy TV. 2007-06-23. Retrieved 2012-07-12.
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows, 1946–Present By Earle F. Marsh & Tim Brooks (page 290)
- "Someone Like Me | Lindsay Price Album | Yahoo! Music". Music.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2012-07-19.
- "Lindsay Price & Shawn Piller". Inside Weddings. 2004-07-31.
- "Top Chef Masters host Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price move into $3.1m home together". Daily Mail. 2011-04-22.
- "'LIPSTICK' LOVERS". New York Post. 2008-03-19.
- (24 June 2011). TV chef Curtis Stone and actress Lindsay Price expecting baby, Herald Sun ("She was previously married to Hollywood producer Shawn Piller from 2004 to 2007.")
- "Lindsay Price and Josh Radnor Split". People. November 11, 2009. Retrieved October 4, 2014.
- "Aussie chef running hot abroad". News Ltd. 2011-02-05. Retrieved 2011-02-28.
- Michaud, Sarah (2012-07-12). "Curtis Stone Engaged to Lindsay Price". People.
- Galla, Brittany (2013-06-09). "Lindsay Price, Curtis Stone Get Married in Spain". Us Weekly.
- Michaud, Sarah (2011-11-22). "Curtis Stone, Lindsay Price Welcome First Child". People.
- "Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price Welcome Son Emerson Spencer". September 18, 2014. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- "Behind the Scenes: Voice-Over Talent (UK)". YouTube. Retrieved 2012-07-18.