Line Walker (film)
|Directed by||Jazz Boon|
Wong Jing |
|Written by||Cat Kwan|
|Music by||Yusuke Hatano|
|Edited by||Azrael Chung|
|Box office||US$92.3 million|
Line Walker is a 2016 Hong Kong-Chinese suspense crime action drama film, adapted from the 2014 TVB series of the same name. Directed by Jazz Boon and starring Nick Cheung, Louis Koo, Francis Ng; Charmaine Sheh, Benz Hui and Au Siu-wai reprised their roles from the original drama. It was released in Hong Kong and in China on 11 August 2016.
Inspector Q (Francis Ng) and agent Ding Siu-ka (Charmaine Sheh) are top members of CIB Department, they are after a drug racket that is taking over the city. Unexpectedly, they receive a mystery message from a missing undercover agent "Blackjack". CIB tries to locate and process Blackjack before it's too late. The paranoid drug mafia leader Tung Pak-ho (Li Guangjie) plays his own troop on each other's throats, suspecting a mole. Meanwhile, boss Blue (Nick Cheung) and his right-hand man Shiu Chi-long (Louis Koo) participate in an internal struggle to become the top dogs irrespective of their strong friendship. Later, it becomes clear that Blue is Blackjack and upon knowing this, Shiu Chi-long tries to protect himself by using Blackjack's identity. They survive doubts and struggles between them but only for Blue to lose his life to an assassin sent by ruthless Tung Pak-ho. Inspector Q's life is lost facing goons and Ding's life is saved by her godfather Foon Hei Gor (Hui Shiu-hung), who is an undercover agent posing as a legendary retired don who is looking to get back into the criminal underworld in the city. Finally, Foon Hei Gor gets Tung Pak-ho arrested after punishing him for what he had done to his wife when Tung Pak-ho started out as a criminal.
- Nick Cheung as Blue
- Louis Koo as Shiu Chi-long
- Francis Ng as Q sir/Inspector Q
- Charmaine Sheh as Ding Siu-ka
- Benz Hui as Foon Hei Gor
- Li Guangjie as Tung Pak-ho
- Zhang Huiwen as Siu Ying
- Xing Yu as sniper / assassin (credited as Shi Yanneng)
- Cheng Taishen as Kwok Ming
- Moses Chan as police superintendent
- Louis Cheung as guy blocking Blue at meeting
- Clara Lee as assassin (credited as Clara)
- Lo Hoi-pang as guy at company meeting
- Bob Lam as Ferrari owner
- Cheng Tse-sing as Lin Dongyou
- Jade Leung as Karina
- Au Siu-wai as Hong Sir
- Rebecca Zhu as Samantha, CIB detective
- Stephen Wong as CIB detective (credited as Stephen Wong)
- Grace Wong as CIB detective
- Hugo Wong as Shiu Chi-long's subordinate
- Océane Zhu as CIB detective
- William Chak as Ng Pak
- Sammi Cheung as CIB detective
- "Line Walker (15)". British Board of Film Classification. 7 September 2016. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- "Line Walker (2016)". The Numbers. Retrieved December 30, 2016.
- "使徒行者（2016）". cbooo.cn (in Chinese). Retrieved November 7, 2016.
- "使徒行者 (2016)". movie.douban.com (in Chinese). douban.com. Retrieved July 6, 2016.