From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Linearity.
|Look up linage, lineage, or lineages in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lineage may refer to:
- Lineage (anthropology), a group that can demonstrate their common descent from an apical ancestor or a direct line of descent from an ancestor
- Lineage (evolution), group composed of species, taxa, or individuals related by descent from a common ancestor
- Lineage (genetic)
- Lineage markers
- Data lineage
- Lineage (series), a medieval fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game franchise
- Assassin's Creed: Lineage, a series of short films based on the Assassin's Creed II video game
- "Lineage" (Angel), a 2003 episode of the television series Angel
- "Lineage" (Smallville), a 2002 episode of television series Smallville
- "Lineage" (Star Trek: Voyager), a 2001 episode of the television series Star Trek: Voyager
- "Lineage", a 2012 episode of the television series Revenge (season 2)
- Embraer Lineage, business jet
- Lineage (Buddhism), line of transmission of Buddhist teachers
- Zen lineage charts, lines of transmission of Zen teachers
- Line of transmission of martial arts teachers and/or founders
- LineageOS, an open-source operating system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lineage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.