|Genres||Massively multiplayer online role-playing game|
|Platform of origin||Microsoft Windows, Mac OS|
|Year of inception||1998|
Lineage (Korean: 리니지) is a medieval fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing franchise by the South Korean video game developer NCsoft. It has become highly popular in South Korea with subscriptions counting into the millions, but is also available in Chinese, Japanese, Russian, and English-language versions.
- Lineage, released in 1998
- Lineage II, a prequel to Lineage (1998) the story has set in 150 years before story of Lineage, released in 2003
- Lineage Eternal, a direct sequel to Lineage (1998) set to release in 2016.
- Lineage Mobile, a mobile game developed by NCSoft, set to release in 2016.
- Lineage Red Knight, a mobile game developed by NCSoft, set to release in 2016.
- Lineage II: Revolution, a direct sequel to Lineage II (2003) the story has set in 100 years after story line of Lineage II: Goddess of Destruction. The game set to release in mobile platform and developed by Netmarble Neo, set to release in 2016.
- Lineage II: Blood Oath, a mobile game developed by Snail Games, release date unannounced.
|This massively multiplayer online role-playing game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|