|Genre(s)||Massively multiplayer online role-playing game|
Lineage (Korean: 리니지) is a medieval fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing franchise by the South Korean video game developer NCsoft. It has become highly popular in South Korea with subscriptions counting into the millions, but is also available in Chinese, Japanese, Russian, and English-language versions.
- Lineage, released in 1998.
- Lineage II, a prequel to Lineage, the story has set in 150 years before story of Lineage, released in 2003.
- Project TL, a direct sequel to Lineage, release date unannounced.
- Lineage M, a mobile port version of Lineage developed by NCsoft, released in South Korea on June 21, 2017, with a global version release date unannounced.
- Lineage Red Knights, a mobile game developed by NCsoft, released in 2017.
- Lineage 2: Revolution, a direct sequel to Lineage II the story has set in 100 years after story line of Lineage II: Goddess of Destruction. The game set to release in mobile platform and developed by Netmarble Neo, released in 2017.
- Lineage 2: Blood League, a mobile game developed by Snail Games, release date unannounced.
- Lineage II M, a mobile port version of Lineage II, release date unannounced.
- "'Lineage M' set to break mobile game sales record". The Korea Times. July 24, 2017.
|This massively multiplayer online role-playing game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|