Robert H. Swanson, Jr.|
Robert C. Dobkin
|Headquarters||Milpitas, California, U.S.|
Number of locations
|12 (10 U.S. design centers, Munich and Singapore)|
|Lothar Maier (CEO), Robert H. Swanson, Jr. (Chairman), Robert C. Dobkin (CTO)|
|Products||Over 7500 products|
Number of employees
|4,865 (June 2015)|
Linear Technology Corporation designs, manufactures and markets a broad line of standard high performance analog integrated circuits. Applications for the company's products include telecommunications, cellular telephones, networking products, notebook and desktop computers, video/multimedia, industrial instrumentation, automotive electronics, factory automation, process control, military and space systems.
As of August 2010, the company makes over 7500 products, which they organize into seven product categories: data conversion (analog to digital converters, digital to analog converters), signal conditioning (operational amplifiers, comparators, voltage references), power management (switching regulators, linear regulators, battery management, LED drivers), interface (RS232, RS485), radio frequency (mixers, quadrature modulators), oscillators, and space and military ICs.
Corporate headquarters are in Milpitas, California. In the United States, the company has design centers in Phoenix, Arizona; Grass Valley, California; Santa Barbara, California; Colorado Springs, Colorado; North Chelmsford, Massachusetts; Manchester, New Hampshire; Cary, North Carolina; Plano, Texas; and Burlington, Vermont. It also has centers in Munich and Singapore.
- "Linear Technology Corporation /CA/ - Form 10-K". Internet FAQ Consortium. August 19, 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-25.
- Brian Caulfield (August 20, 2010). "Long Live Analog". Forbes. Retrieved 2010-08-25.
- "LINEAR TECHNOLOGY CORP /CA/ 2015 Annual Report Form (10-K)" (XBRL). United States Securities and Exchange Commission. August 19, 2015.
- "LINEAR TECHNOLOGY CORP /CA/ 2016 Q2 Quarterly Report Form (10-Q)" (XBRL). United States Securities and Exchange Commission. Feb 11, 2016.
- Analog Devices to Acquire Linear Technology for $14.8 Billion, The Wall Street Journal, July 26, 2016
- Filing Detail, "U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission", March 11, 2017
- "Linear Technology Corporation". Hoover's. Retrieved 2010-08-25.
- "Home > Company > Careers > Design Centers". Linear Technology. Retrieved 2010-08-25.
- Linear Technology official site, including LTspice