From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ling may refer to:
- Calluna or heather, particularly Calluna vulgaris
- Ling (surname), a surname of various origins
- Ling County, in Shandong, China
- Ling, County Londonderry, a townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- ling, several species of fish:
- ling, an alternative form of the Hindu lingam
- ling., an abbreviation of linguistics
- ling (菱), the Chinese name of the water caltrop
- Bàba, Māma, and Gwen Ling, characters from American Dad!
- Gesar of Ling, mythical Tibetan culture-hero
- Ling Bouvier, a fictional character from The Simpsons
- Ling Woo, a fictional character from Ally McBeal
- Ling (sometimes spelled "Lin") Yao, a character from the manga series Fullmetal Alchemist and its 2009 anime adaption Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Ling Xiaoyu, a fictional character from the Tekken series
- Ling, a fictional character from the James Bond film You Only Live Twice
- All pages beginning with "Ling"
- -ling, an English diminutive suffix
- Linga (disambiguation)
- Ling-Ling (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.