Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ling may refer to:
- Ling County, in Shandong, China
- Ling, County Londonderry, a townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Ling, an ally of James Bond's from the film You Only Live Twice
- Gesar of Ling, mythical Tibetan culture-hero
- Ling Bouvier, a fictional character from The Simpsons
- Bàba, Māma, and Gwen Ling, characters from American Dad!
- Ling Woo, a fictional character from Ally McBeal
- Ling Xiaoyu, a fictional character from the Tekken series
- Ling Yao, a character from the manga series Fullmetal Alchemist and its 2009 anime adaption Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Atlantic cod, formerly called ling when salted
- Blue ling (Molva dypterygia)
- Burbot (Lota lota) or freshwater ling
- Cobia (Rachycentron canadum)
- Common ling (Molva molva)
- Pink cusk-eel (Genypterus blacodes), pink ling or northern ling
- Calluna, a genus of flowering plants known as ling or heather
- Water caltrop or ling nut (Chinese: 菱 líng )
- Ling (surname), a surname of various origins
- Ling, an abbreviation of linguistics
- County magistrate or xian ling (Chinese: 縣令), a government official in imperial China
- Lingam or ling, a representation of the Hindu deity Shiva
- All pages with titles beginning with Ling
- -ling, an English diminutive suffix
- Ling-Ling (disambiguation)
- Linga (disambiguation)
- Lingchi, "death by a thousand cuts"
- Linh, the Vietnamese pronunciation of the Chinese character 靈 (líng)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.