From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ling-Ling)
Ling Ling, Ling-Ling, or Lingling may refer to:
- Lingling, the former name of Yongzhou, a prefecture-level city in the Hunan province of China
- Lingling District, under the administration of Yongzhou
- Ling-Ling, of Ling-Ling and Hsing-Hsing, two giant pandas given to the United States by China in 1972
- Ling Ling (giant panda) (1985–2008), oldest panda in Japan before its passing in 2008
- Tse Ling-ling, Chinese actress
- Ling-Ling, a fictional character in the animated TV series Drawn Together
- Lingling dialect, an unclassified mixed Chinese dialect
- Typhoon Lingling (2001) affected the Philippines and China
- Tropical Storm Lingling (2007)
- Tropical Storm Lingling (2014), affected the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ling Ling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.