|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||1,959.11 km2 (756.42 sq mi)|
|• Density||270/km2 (700/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Lingling District (simplified Chinese: 零陵区; traditional Chinese: 零陵區; pinyin: Línglíng Qū; literally: "zero hill") is one of two urban districts of Yongzhou City, Hunan Province, China. It is located on the south of the city proper, and lies to the eastern border of Guangxi.
The district is bordered to the north by Dong'an County and Lengshuitan District, to the east by Qiyang County, to the south by Shuangpai County, to the west by Quanzhou County of Guangxi. Lingling District covers 1,962 km2 (758 sq mi), as of 2015, It had a registered population of 622,400. Lingling District has 4 subdistricts, 7 towns and 3 townships under its jurisdiction, the government seat is Xujiajing (徐家井街道).
- www.xzqh.org (in Chinese)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Xujiajing Sub-district Office" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Yongzhou City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《永州市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(in Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- "永州市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报". TJCN.org (in Chinese). China Statistical Information Network/中国统计信息网. Archived from the original on 17 September 2014. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- the population of Lingling District in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Lingling District on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年零陵区国民经济和社会发展统计公报): yzcity.gov.cn or yztj.gov.cn
- the divisions of Lingling District in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Lingling District on November 18, 2015 - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意零陵区乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕28号): rednet.cn, yzcity.gov.cn or yzfgw.gov.cn, also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com. Also see the full version of adjustment of village-level divisions: yz.rednet.cn
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|