From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lingo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lingo may also refer to:
- Lingo (programming language), one of several unrelated programming languages
- Lingo (VoIP Service operator), a VoIP service provided by Primus Telecommunications Inc
- Trade name of the Linn Sondek LP12 turntable's power supply
- LINGO (mathematical modeling language), is a mathematical modeling language designed for formulating and solving optimization problems, including linear, integer and nonlinear programming problems.
- Lingo (surname), a Scottish surname, including people with the name
- Lingo, Missouri, a populated place in Macon County, Missouri
- Lingo, New Mexico, a populated place in Roosevelt County, New Mexico
- Lingo (Dutch game show), Dutch television game show based on the North American format of the same name
- Lingo (Quebec game show), a Quebec game show from 1998 to 2001
- Lingo (U.S. game show), an American television game show with multiple international adaptations
- Lingo (UK game show), a short-lived UK game show produced from 1987 to 1988
- Lingo (album), by Gang Gajang
- Lingo, the title character of The Lingo Show, a kids' TV show
- Lingo, regional variant of Lingam, the phallic representation of the Hindu god Shiva
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lingo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.