|Edited by||Frans Plank|
Linguistic Typology is a triannual peer-reviewed academic journal in the field of linguistic typology. It was established in 1997 and is published by Mouton de Gruyter on behalf of the Association for Linguistic Typology. The editor-in-chief is Frans Plank (University of Konstanz).
Abstracting and indexing
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Current Contents/Arts & Humanities
- Current Contents/Social and Behavioral Sciences
- EBSCO databases
- International Bibliography of Periodical Literature in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Linguistic Bibliography
- MLA International Bibliography
- ProQuest databases
- Social Sciences Citation Index
|This article about a linguistics journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.