Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lingula (genus), a brachiopod genus of the family Lingulidae, which is among the few brachiopods surviving today but also known from fossils over 500 million years old
- Lingala language, a Bantu language
- In anatomy:
- the Lingula of left lung, one of the segments of the left lung with a tongue-shape
- The Sphenoidal lingula, a part of the sphenoid bone
- The Lingula of mandible, a ridge on the medial aspect of the body of the mandible, just anterior to the mandibular foramen
- the Lingula of cerebellum
- Taenia of fourth ventricle
- In the vasiform orifice of the Aleyrodidae a small, tongue-like organ assisting in the excretion of honeydew
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lingula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.