From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lingula (genus), a brachiopod genus of the family Lingulidae, which is among the few brachiopods surviving today but also known from fossils over 500 million years old
- Lingala language, a Bantu language
- In anatomy:
- the Lingula of left lung, one of the segments of the left lung with a tongue-shape
- The Sphenoidal lingula, a part of the sphenoid bone
- The Lingula of mandible, a ridge on the medial aspect of the body of the mandible, just anterior to the mandibular foramen
- the Lingula of cerebellum
- Taenia of fourth ventricle
- In the vasiform orifice of the Aleyrodidae a small, tongue-like organ assisting in the excretion of honeydew
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lingula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.