Linjiang Yalu River Bridge
The Linjiang Yalu River Bridge (Chinese: 临江国际大桥) is a bridge over the Yalu River, connecting Linjiang City of Baishan City, Jilin Province, China, with Chunggang County, Chagang Province, North Korea. It was built by the Japanese in 1938 and Linjiang Border Post is located there. A little downstream from the bridge is Yunfeng Dam.
- Sino-Korean Friendship Bridge and New Yalu River Bridge (Dandong City)
- Ji'an Yalu River Border Railway Bridge
- Changbai-Hyesan International Bridge
- Tumen Border Bridge (Tumen City)
- Tumen River Bridge (Hunchun City)