|Founded||5 April 2012|
|Ceased operations||Early 2014 (filed for bankruptcy before starting operations)|
|Fleet size||0 (planned:3)|
|Headquarters||Hakata-ku, Fukuoka, Japan|
|Key people||Akira Tosaya|
Link Inc. (株式会社リンク Kabushiki Gaisha Rinku?) was a regional airline startup headquartered on the fifth floor of the Fukuoka Gion Daiichi Seimei Building (福岡祇園第一生命ビル Fukuoka Gion Daiichi Seimei Biru) in Hakata-ku, Fukuoka, Japan, which planned to serve Fukuoka Airport, Kitakyushu Airport, Matsuyama Airport and Miyazaki Airport. It filed for bankruptcy liquidation on January 2014 after failing to raise adequate capital for its operations, with 900 million yen of reported debt to around eighty creditors.
Link planned to begin operations in 2014 as a low-cost carrier that would offer beverages and other services at no additional charge. The airline had a technical and training support agreement with StarFlyer, and hoped to eventually have an initial public offering. It applied for an operating certificate in July 2013.
Link planned to take delivery of three ATR 72-600 aircraft in 2013 and 2014, to be leased from NAC Aviation Norway A/S, and would have been the first operator of ATR aircraft in Japan. CEO Koichi Sugiyama commented that the airline chose to use turboprop aircraft due to the short route lengths to be operated, where turboprop flight times would only be about five minutes longer than regional jet flight times.
- "会社概要." Link Airs. Retrieved on 5 November 2013. "福岡県福岡市博多区冷泉町5番35 福岡祇園第一生命ビル5F" ("Fukuoka Gion Daiichi Seimei Building 5F, 5-35 Reisenmachi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka 812-0039 Japan")
- "倒産・動向記事 国内近距離路線の就航を計画していたＬＣＣ 株式会社リンク 事後処理を弁護士一任 負債9億円". 大型倒産速報. Teikoku Databank, Ltd. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "Press release of 17 July 2013" (PDF). Link Inc. Retrieved 18 July 2013.
- "新航空会社リンク、ATR72を日本初導入 上場視野に". Aviationwire.jp. 10 October 2012. Retrieved 18 July 2013.
- "Link Airs applies for AOC, launch in spring 2014 from Kitakyushu and Fukuoka". CAPA. 17 July 2013. Retrieved 18 July 2013.
- "Press release of 13 June 2013" (PDF). Link Inc. Retrieved 18 July 2013.
- Link Airs (Japanese)