Link Campus University
|Link Campus - University of Malta|
Link Campus University (often referred to as Link Campus, or sometimes just Link), formerly Link Campus -- University of Malta, is a proprietary, for-profit Italian university located in Rome, Italy. It used to be the Italian branch of the University of Malta and is now accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education.
History and accreditation
Founded in 1999, it was the first foreign university authorized to operate in Italy. On 4 July 2007, the Minister of Education issued the decree following the Lisbon Convention of 1997 and the laws and acts of the Italian Government which recognize and approve of the degree requirements of the Link Campus. Since 2011, the institution has also been part of the Italian university system.
The school offers the following undergraduate and graduate degrees:
|Corso di laurea||Tipo di laurea||Classe di laurea|
|Economia aziendale internazionale||triennale||L-18|
|Scienze della politica e dei rapporti internazionali||triennale||interclasse L-16/L-36|
|Comunicazione e DAMS||triennale||interclasse L-3/L-20|
|Tecnologie e linguaggi della comunicazione||magistrale||LM-59|
|Studi strategici e scienze diplomatiche||magistrale||interclasse LM-52/LM-62|
Link Academy, directed by the Italian actor Alessandro Preziosi, is Link Campus University's Department of Performing Arts. The academy provides an educational environment that fosters the artistic and personal growth of its students so that they may achieve their fullest potential as actors and global citizens.
- University of Malta. "Associated entities". Retrieved 12 February 2012.
- Italian Minister of Education, University and Research. "D.M. 27 novembre 1999" (in Italian). Retrieved 10 February 2012.
- Italian Minister of Education, University and Research. "D.M. 4 luglio 2007" (in Italian). Retrieved 10 February 2012.
- Italian Minister of Education, University and Research. "Sommario della Gazzetta Ufficiale Serie Generale n. 268 del 17-11-2011, Riconoscimento della Link Campus quale universita' non statale dell'Ordinamento universitario italiano" (in Italian). Archived from the original on 1 August 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2012.
- Link Campus University. "Scuola undergraduate e graduate" (in Italian). Archived from the original on 20 June 2012. Retrieved 17 June 2012.