Link Motion Inc
|Industry||Autonomous car, Carputer, Vehicular communication systems, Mobile security, mobile games, mobile management, mobile advertising, mobile health, mobile search|
|Founded||Beijing, China (2005 )|
|Founder||Henry Lin Yu, Dr. Vincent Shi|
Number of employees
|1742 (as of 12/31/2014)|
|Subsidiaries||Link Motion Finland|
Link Motion Inc, formerly NQ Mobile, is a multinational technology company that develops, licenses, supports and sells software and services that focus on the smart ride business. Link Motion's portfolio of offerings includes enabling technology solutions and secure connected carputers for car businesses, consumer ride sharing services, as well as legacy mobile security, productivity and other related applications. Link Motion maintains dual headquarters in Dallas, Texas, United States and Beijing, China.
- 1 History
- 2 Products
- 3 Timeline of key events
- 4 Reception
- 5 Reviews and analysis of products
- 6 Partnerships
- 7 References
- 8 External links
2005–2011: Founding and company beginnings
Link Motion was founded as NQ Mobile in 2005 by Dr. Henry Lin, formerly the youngest associate professor at the Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, and Dr. Vincent Shi. The company began its business by offering mobile security services and later started offering productivity products to families and enterprise customers. Their services were compatible with a wide range of handset models and almost all currently available operating systems for smartphones, including iOS, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry OS. NQ Mobile also collaborated closely with other mobile ecosystem participants, including chipmakers, handset manufacturers, wireless carriers, third party payment channels, retailers and other distribution channels in order to broaden the reach of their services.
NQ Mobile's initial focus was the China marketplace. The company cooperated with China Mobile, China Unicom and China Telecom, the three largest mobile companies in China. NQ Mobile also cooperated with Nokia and Sony to pre-installed NQ products on their companywide mobile phones. NQ Mobile has also worked closely with Symbian, Windows Mobile and Android, developing mobile security applications based on those operating systems. In addition, Samsung, Motorola, Dopod, Lenovo, Tencent, and Baidu have all been the company’s partners.
In August 2011, Chris Stier was appointed Managing Director for the Americas and became responsible for NQ Mobile's business development throughout the Americas, overseeing sales and marketing operations as well as establishing strategic partnerships with key industry players in the region.
In October 2011, Geoff Casely was appointed Managing Director for the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region based in London and became responsible for NQ Mobile's business development in EMEA and building strategic partner relationships.
2012–2013: International expansion
Omar Khan joined the company in January 2012 as co-CEO to direct the Company alongside the current Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Dr. Henry Lin and the company changed its corporate name from NetQin Mobile Inc. to NQ Mobile Inc. Mr. Khan focused on the global expansion of NQ Mobile into markets such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, Korea and India. Dr. Lin continued to focus on the core markets such as China and Taiwan among other developing countries.
During the first half of 2012, NQ Mobile expanded its international management with the additions of Gavin Kim as Chief Product Officer, Conrad Edwards as Chief Experience Officer, and Victoria Repice as Senior Director of Product Management.
NQ Mobile expanded its mobile internet services in November 2012 with the acquisition of Feiliu. Feiliu was founded in 2009 and was subsequently rebranded to FL Mobile. It is a leading mobile interest-based community platform with coverage in China that engages users in real-time mobile online activities. FL Mobile provides application recommendation services, interest-based exchanges, and mobile games to its user communities. According to data published by third party marketing research company Sino MR, FL Mobile was the top iOS mobile game publisher and operator in the Chinese market in December 2012. FL Mobile had 87.3 million registered users and 16.1 million monthly active users by the end of June 2013.
EnfoDesk Analysys International (EnfoDesk), a major market tracking company, reported that FL Mobile became the number one publisher on the iOS platform and increased its market share to 36.6 percent in the first half of 2013. The first-place ranking included the top spot for both revenues and number of mobile users. The report also claims FL Mobile ranks third place across all platforms for both revenues and mobile users and maintains 18.8 percent share of total revenues in the first half of the 2013.
NQ Mobile also expanded into enterprise security products and services starting in May 2012 when it acquired 55% of NationSky and the remaining 45% in July 2013. Founded in 2005, NationSky is a leader in providing mobile services to more than 1,250 enterprises in China. By working with carriers and smart phone platform providers, NationSky delivers device agnostic managed mobile services, self developed mobile device management (MDM) software NQSky and other mobile SaaS services. Headquartered in Beijing, NationSky also has offices in Shanghai and Shenzhen.
In August 2013, NQ Mobile opened a second global headquarters in Dallas, Texas. The company also further expanded its products and service offerings with the acquisitions of Shanghai Yinlong Information and Technology Co., Ltd. ("Yinlong") to develop content-based music information retrieval (MIR) technology based on multi platforms, NQ Mobile (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd. ("NQ Shenzhen") to offer online security education and value added services, Best Partners Ltd. ("Best Partner") for mobile advertising, Beijing Tianya Co., Ltd. ("Tianya") for mobile healthcare applications development and search engine marketing in the healthcare industry in China, Chengdu Ruifeng Technology Co., Ltd. ("Ruifeng") to provide enterprise mobility system development and iOS training programs, Tianjin Huayong Wireless Technology Co., Ltd. ("Huayong ") for research and development and marketing of live wallpapers for smart phones using the Android operating system, and expanded its market with NQ Mobile KK ("NQ Japan") in Japan.
2014–2015: Consolidation and divestments
In 2014 NQ Mobile continued expanding through acquisitions with Beijing Trustek Technology Co., Ltd. ("Trustek") to provide enterprise mobility solutions and services, including system management, application development, business intelligence and maintenance services, Yipai Tianxia Network Technology Co., Ltd. ("Yipai") to provide mobile intelligent interactive advertising services, through integration of media channels of outdoor, newspapers, magazines etc., Beijing Showself Technology Co., Ltd. ("Showself") to provide entertainment and dating platforms on mobile internet, and established Beijing NQ Mobile Co., Ltd. ("NQ Yizhuang") to engage in software design and development for computer and mobile devices and other technology consulting services. The company also took a controlling stake in Link Motion.
In May 2015, Mr. Zemin Xu took over as CEO and the company held a press conference in Beijing to announce their new business strategy and reorganized along two lines, a technical division representing mobile security, mobile enterprise and mobile health care, and an entertainment division covering mobile advertising, mobile entertainment and mobile games. During the conference NQ Mobile also announced its new Showself Entertainment brand which includes Showself, Showself Live Wallpaper, Showself Music Radar and Showself Launcher. In June 2015, Mr. Roland Wu was appointed as Chief Financial Officer.
In August 2015 the company along with the other existing shareholders of FL Mobile Inc. agreed to sell to Beijing Jinxing Rongda Investment Management Co. Ltd., a subsidiary of Tsinghua Holdings Co., Ltd, the entire stake in FL Mobile Inc. that they currently hold for no less than RMB 4 billion (or approximately no less than US $626 million) and also the sale of all of NQ Mobile's interest in Beijing NationSky Network Technology Co., Ltd., to Mr. Hou Shuli, a founder and senior management member of Beijing NationSky, for an aggregate consideration of US $80 million. The company completed the divestment of NationSky for $80 million at the end of 2015.
2016–Present: Business transformation
Throughout 2016 NQ Mobile continued to consolidate and began shifting its core business to smart cars while working on the divestments of FL Mobile and other businesses. On March 30, 2017 the company announced a new agreement to sell FL Mobile for RMB 4 billion along with Beijing Showself for RMB 1.23 million to Tongfang Investment Fund Series SPC, an affiliate of Tsinghua Tongfang. The divestment of FL Mobile and Beijing Showself was completed in December 2017.
In January 2018, NQ Mobile announced that its board of directors approved a rebranding effort around its new focus as a smart car and smart ride company by change its name from “NQ Mobile Inc.” to “Link Motion Inc.” and its ticker from “NQ” to “LKM.”
In March 2018, Link Motion Inc. appointed Mr. Duo Tang to executive vice president and the head of the Company's smart ride business.
Mobile value added services
- Freemium products including NQ Mobile Security Applications, Vault and Family Guardian.
Revenue sources include third-party application referrals from mobile applications, banner ads and intelligent interactive advertising services through user modeling and image recognition technology to search for advertisers’ products and services that are of potential interest.
Trustek offers mobility strategy consulting, architecture design, hardware and software procurement and deployment, mobile device and application management, training, maintenance and other ongoing support services to enterprise customers.
Timeline of key events
In November 2009, The 2009 China Frost & Sullivan Award for Mobile Security Market Leadership of the year was presented to NetQin Tech. Co., Ltd. (NetQin) for its leading market share in China mobile security market, continued commitment and excellence in R&D, and outstanding contribution to the industry.
In May 2011, The company announced that its initial public offering of 7,750,000 American depositary shares ("ADSs"), each representing five Class A common shares of the Company, was priced at $11.50 per ADS, with a total offering size of US$89.125 million, assuming no exercise of the over-allotment option.
In June 2011, NQ Mobile's cloud-based mobile security solution was the top performer among the eight leading mobile security solution providers tested by West Coast Labs, one of the world's leading independent test facilities. The company also received certification from The Anti-Virus Products Testing and Certification Center under The National Computer Virus Emergency Response Center of the People's Republic of China, the only anti-virus products testing organization approved by the Chinese government.
In July 2011, NQ Mobile reached 100 Million registered users nearly 100% growth since June, 2010 and signed a framework agreement with Telefónica, S.A. (Telefónica) to provide mobile Internet services to the subscribers of Telefónica. Under the agreement, NQ Mobile's mobile internet services will be integrated in Telefónica's and its subsidiary's App Store and in mobile devices distributed by Telefónica and subsidiaries.
In September 2011, NQ Mobile and Brightstar Corp. signed a global go-to-market agreement to promote adoption of NQ Mobile security solutions. The company also opened the NQ Mobile Security Research Center based in Raleigh, N.C. led by Dr. Xuxian Jiang, who was appointed Chief Scientist.
In January 2012, NetQin launched its new "NQ Mobile" brand, under which it now conducts all of its international business, and announced plans to change the company's corporate name from NetQin Mobile Inc. to NQ Mobile Inc. The company also signed an agreement to pre-install NQ Mobile Security on Motorola Android smartphones in China and released a new version of its antivirus software, Mobile Security V6.0 for Android.
In April 2012, NQ Mobile announced that The Cellular Connection (TCC) will offer NQ Mobile Security at more than 800 Verizon Wireless Premium Retail locations across the U.S. Rollout of this program will begin with availability at TCC's nearly 300 corporate stores.
In May 2012, NQ Mobile visited the NYSE to celebrate the company’s 1-year Anniversary of Listing on the NYSE. In honor of the occasion, Omar Khan and Yu Lin, CO-CEOs of NQ Mobile, rang The Closing Bell. The company also acquired 55% of Beijing NationSky Network Technology, Inc. ("NationSky"), a provider of mobile services to enterprises in China and signed a collaboration agreement with A Wireless to offer NQ Mobile Guard in more than 125 Verizon Wireless Premium Retail locations in the US.
In August 2012, NQ Mobile and MediaTek Inc. reached an agreement regarding NQ Mobile's acquisition of approximately one-third interest in Hesine Technologies International Worldwide Inc. ("Hesine"), a wholly owned subsidiary of MediaTek and a premier mobile messaging solution provider. NQ Mobile's Co-founder, Chairman and Co-CEO, Henry Lin joined the Board of Directors of Hesine. The company also announced the launch of NQ Mobile Vault for iPhone.
In September 2012, NQ Mobile announced the launch of NQ Family Guardian.
In November 2012, acquired Beijing Feiliu Jiutian Technology Co. ("Feiliu") and later rebranded it to FL Mobile. The company also announced that epay Australia, a Division of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT), will offer NQ Mobile Guard in major retail locations across Australia, including Harvey Norman and Allphones, UK retailer Phones 4u will offer NQ Mobile Security at over 600 retail locations across the UK and started collaboration to integrate and offer enterprise endpoint mobile security solutions to Vox Mobile customers globally.
In September 2013, NQ Mobile announced the release of "Music Radar," a content-based music information retrieval (MIR) application from one of its subsidiaries, Yinlong making the app available in China for both Android and iOS platforms. The app was later renamed Doreso.
In October 2013, NQ's stock “fell a shattering 47 percent”, followed by lawsuits. The short-seller research firm Muddy Waters LLC alleged that "at least 72 percent of the company’s revenue in China is fictitious and that its actual market share in China is 1.5 percent instead of 55 percent that it had claimed". An independent investigation conducted by an independent special committee of its Board of Directors and carried out by its independent counsel Shearman & Sterling LLP and Deloitte & Touche Financial Advisory Services Limited acting as forensic accountants found the companies disclosures were verifiable and investors argued that the company and shareholders should sue Muddy Waters for its unfounded claims.
This section is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (December 2015)
- NQ Mobile Security and NQ Family Guardian were both selected as top 25 apps at the Mobile Apps Showdown for CES 2013 in December, 2012.
- NQ Mobile was granted the 2011 Technology Pioneer Award by the World Economic Forum for its technology leadership and innovation in mobile security. “The company’s heavy investment in R&D has resulted in 23 patented and patent-pending technologies, giving the company a leading edge in the burgeoning mobile security market.”
- Time Magazine named the company one of the “10 Start-Ups That Will Change Your Life” in September, 2010.
- NQ Mobile Security was selected as a top 20 app at the Global Mobile Internet Conference Silicon Valley (GMIC SV) in October, 2012. In addition, NQ Mobile Vault for Android was selected as a top 100 app.
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 (2010)
Reviews and analysis of products
NQ Mobile Security received 4 out of 5 stars when reviewed by PC Advisor.
In April 2015 an analysis of the NQ Vault product indicated that it only encrypted the first 128 bytes of the data, leaving the rest unencrypted. NQ Mobile responded by saying that the encryption level was "appropriate".
In August 2011, NQ Mobile and MediaTek reached an agreement on mobile security cooperation whereby MediaTek will make NQ Mobile's mobile security service available to the MediaTek's smartphone chipset. The company also signed an agreement with Taiwan Mobile to provide mobile anti-virus services to Taiwan Mobile subscribers in Taiwan.
In March 2012, eSecuritel, a Brightstar Corporation company, extended its device protection offering to include data protection and privacy solutions from NQ Mobile. The arrangement follows a global distribution agreement reached last year between Brightstar Corp and NQ Mobile.
In June 2012, NQ Mobile announced an alliance with TDMobility, the joint U.S. venture between Brightstar Corp and Tech Data Corporation. The collaboration will enable TDMobility to bring NQ Enterprise Shield to Tech Data's network of 65,000 Value Added Resellers across the US, serving small, medium, and large businesses. The company also announced the official global launch of NQ Enterprise Shield and scientists from NQ Mobile's Mobile Security Research Center, in collaboration with North Carolina State University disclosed a new way to detect mobile threats without relying on known malware samples and their signatures.
In October 2012, NQ Mobile announced that its applications, including NQ Mobile Guard, NQ Mobile Vault for Android and NQ Family Guardian, will be offered by GoWireless at more than 350 and Wireless at more than 80 Verizon Wireless Premium Retail locations across the United States. The company also announced an agreement with Caterpillar to bring its mobile security solution to the recently released, Android-based, Cat B10 smartphone.
- "Annual Filing 2015". NQ Mobile. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "Company Profile". NQ Mobile. Retrieved 6 January 2018.
- "NQ Mobile - Our Leadership". en.nq.com.
- "NQ Mobile Names Chris Stier Managing Director for the Americas". ir.nq.com. 2011-08-01.
- "NQ Mobile Names Geoff Casely Managing Director for EMEA". ir.nq.com. 2011-10-12.
- "NetQin names Omar Khan, Former Samsung Mobile Chief Product and Technology Officer, as Co-Chief Executive Officer; Launches NQ Mobile Brand for International Markets and Plans Corporate Name Change". ir.nq.com. 2012-01-05.
- "NQ Mobile Hires Gavin Kim, Former General Manager for Windows Phone Product Marketing, as Chief Product Officer". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-04-23.
- "NQ Mobile Continues to Attract Senior Mobile Talent, Hires Conrad Edwards as Chief Experience Officer, and Victoria Repice as Senior Director of Product Management". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-05-01.
- "NQ Mobile Acquires Feiliu to Expand Mobile Internet Services". ir.nq.com. 2012-11-12.
- "Global Mobile Game Confederation (GMGC): Tony Ni". www.gmgc.info. 2013-04-27.
- "Why NQ Mobile has captured a dominant share of China's market". marketrealist.com. 2013-10-31.
- "行业分析：2013年上半年中国移动游戏发行商市场监测". 2013-07-19.
- "NQ Mobile Announces Closing of Majority Stake Acquisition of NationSky to Gain Presence in China Enterprise Market". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-05-29.
- "NQ Mobile™ Expects Second Quarter 2013 Revenues to Exceed $40 Million, Above The Previously Announced Revenue Guidance Range Of $38.5 -- $38.8 Million". www.prnewswire.com. 2013-07-15.
- "NQ Mobile's NQSky: one-stop mobile management". www.mobilevillage.com. 2013-08-28.
- "NQ Mobile further prioritizes creating shareholder value by hiring Matt Mathison as Vice President, Capital Markets". www.prnewswire.com. 2013-06-25.
- "In Dallas, China's NQ Mobile Opens a Second Global Headquarters". www.businessweek.com. 2013-08-08.
- "NQ MOBILE INC. Form 20-F". www.sec.gov. 2014-10-27.
- "Zemin Xu Executive Profile". www.bloomberg.com.
- "网秦的3.0时代 —网秦创始人、董事长兼首席运营官史文勇谈蓝莓战略". science.china.com.cn. 2015-07-20.
- "NQ Blueberry Strategy". www.youtube.com.
- "NQ Mobile Inc. Appoints Mr. Roland Wu as Chief Financial Officer". www.prnewswire.com.
- "NQ Mobile Inc Investor Presentation November 2015". slidepub.com.
- "NQ Mobile Inc. Announces Completion of the NationSky Divestment". www.bizjournals.com.
- "NQ Mobile Inc. Enters into Definitive Agreements to complete the FL Mobile Divestment and for the Sale of Showself's Live Social Video Business". prnewswire.com. 2017-03-30.
- "NQ Mobile Inc. Completes the FL Mobile Divestment and the Sale of Showself's Live Social Video Business". prnewswire.com. 2017-12-14.
- "NQ Mobile Inc. Announces Proposal to Rebrand and Change Name to Link Motion Inc". globalenergymedia.com. 2018-01-22.
- "NQ Mobile Engages MZ Group to Lead Strategic Investor Relations and Shareholder Communication Program". CISION PR Newswire. 2018-02-13.
- "Link Motion Announces Extraordinary General Meeting Results". CISION PR Newswire. 2018-02-27.
- "Link Motion Appoints Former General Manager of Microsoft Greater China as Executive Vice President and Head of Link Motion's Smart Ride Business". CISION PR Newswire. 2018-03-01.
- "NQ MOBILE INC. 20-F". secfilings.nasdaq.com. 2015-03-31.
- "网秦大事记". cn.nq.com. Retrieved 2014-11-25.
- "2009 China Frost & Sullivan Award for Mobile Security Market Leadership of the year". www.frost.com. 2009-11-07.
- "NetQin Ranks 9th in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 China Program". www.prnewswire.com. 2010-08-22.
- "Nq Mobile (NYSE:NQ) - Research articles". GeoInvesting. 2011-05-05. Retrieved 2012-10-15.
- "NQ Mobile Inc. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering on the NYSE". ir.nq.com. 2011-05-05.
- "Accreditation Supports NetQin's Commitment to Mobile Security". www.westcoastlabs.com. 2011-06-08.
- "NQ Mobile Anti Virus 4.8 for Android Awarded Checkmark Mobile Security Certification from West Coast Labs". ir.nq.com. 2011-06-08.
- "NQ Mobile Anti-virus Certified by The National Computer Virus Emergency Response Center". ir.nq.com. 2011-06-17.
- "NQ Mobile Reaches 100 Million Registered Users". ir.nq.com. 2011-07-25.
- "NQ Mobile Announces Mobile Security Agreement with Telefónica". ir.nq.com. 2011-07-29.
- "NQ Mobile and Brightstar Announce Global Go-To-Market Agreement". ir.nq.com. 2011-09-20.
- "NQ Mobile Launches Security Research Center to Increase Early Detection of Mobile Security Threats in the U.S." ir.nq.com. 2011-09-22.
- "NetQin names Omar Khan, Former Samsung Mobile Chief Product and Technology Officer, as Co-Chief Executive Officer; Launches NQ Mobile Brand for International Markets and Plans Corporate Name Change". prnewswire.com. 2012-01-05. Retrieved 2012-10-15.
- "NQ Mobile and Motorola Mobility Announce Pre-installation Agreement". ir.nq.com. 2012-01-04.
- "NQ Mobile Launches Mobile Security V6.0 for Android at CES". ir.nq.com. 2012-01-09.
- "NQ Mobile Partners with Telefónica's BlueVia to Protect Android Users Around the World". prnewswire.com. 2012-02-27.
- "The Cellular Connection to Offer NQ Mobile Security to Verizon Customers". prnewswire.com. 2012-04-03.
- "NQ Mobile Celebrates 1-year Anniversary of Listing". exchanges.nyx.com. 2012-05-08.
- "A Wireless to Offer NQ Mobile Guard in More Than 125 Verizon Premium Wireless Retail Locations Throughout the US". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-05-31.
- "NQ Mobile Gains Access to Premier Mobile Messaging Technologies through Acquisition of One-third Stake in Hesine Technologies". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-08-16.
- "NQ NQ Mobile Vault(TM) for iPhone Helps Keep Those "Not For Public Consumption" Photos and Videos Safely Hidden". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-08-29.
- "As Teen and Tween Smartphone Use Soars, NQ Family Guardian™ Offers Protection, Connection, and Parental Peace of Mind". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-09-27.
- "NQ Mobile Acquires Feiliu to Expand Mobile Internet Services". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-11-12.
- "epay to Offer NQ Mobile Guard(TM) in Major Retail Locations Throughout Australia". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-11-08.
- "Phones 4u to Offer NQ Mobile Security™ in Over 600 Retail Locations across the UK". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-11-12.
- "Vox Mobile Collaborates with NQ Mobile(TM) to Provide Enterprise Mobile Security". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-11-13.
- "NQ Mobile(TM) Launches App Store Security for HTC's App Store in China". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-12-12.
- "NQ Mobile Inc. and NationSky" (PDF). 2013-07-15.
- "NQ Mobile™ "Music Radar" App Revolutionizes Music Search in China". www.prnewswire.com. 2013-09-13.
- "Doreso App - About Us". www.doreso.com.
- Smythe, Christie & Hurtado, Patricia (2013-10-28). "NQ Mobile sued by investor in New York after stock plunge". www.bloomberg.com.
- Catherine Holahan (2014-06-04). "NQ Mobile's 'Massive Fraud'? Not So; Muddy Waters Research, Shorts Shocked: StockTwits". www.thestreet.com.
- "Mobile Apps Showdown for CES 2013 Top 25 Apps". mobileappsshowdown.com. 2012-12-26.
- "List of Technology Pioneers 2011". www.weforum.org. 2011.
- "The World Economic Forum's Technology Pioneers 2011" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-10-15.
- "10 Start-Ups That Will Change Your Life - Tech Pioneers 2010: Lin Yu". TIME. 2010-09-20.
- "GLOBAL BUSINESS - 10 Start-Ups That Will Change Your Life (Technology Pioneers)". TIME. 2010-09-20.
- "NQ Mobile Security(TM) Selected as a Top 20 App at the Global Mobile Internet Conference's AppAttack 2012 Awards". www.weforum.org. 2012-10-22.
- "NQ Mobile Security review". PC Advisor. Retrieved 2012-10-15.
- Cabebe, Jaymar (2012-08-31). "NQ Mobile Vault Review - Software - CNET Reviews". Reviews.cnet.com. Retrieved 2012-10-15.
- "Popular crypto app uses XOR and nothing else, hacker says". The Register. 2015-04-07. Retrieved 2015-04-07.
- "NQ Mobile and MediaTek Announce Mobile Security Agreement". ir.nq.com. 2011-08-02.
- "NQ Mobile Announces Mobile Security Agreement with Taiwan Mobile". ir.nq.com. 2011-08-05.
- "Brightstar's eSecuritel to Offer NQ Mobile Security Solutions as Part of Device Protection Services". prnewswire.com. 2012-03-05.
- "TDMobility and NQ Mobile Team Up to Provide NQ Enterprise Shield to Tech Data Value Added Resellers Throughout the US". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-06-05.
- "NQ Mobile Launches NQ Enterprise Shield to Protect Businesses and Bring-Your-Own-Devices (BYOD) from Mobile Threats". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-06-05.
- "NQ Mobile(TM) Scientists Reveal Ground-Breaking New Malware Detection Method". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-06-27.
- "GoWireless to Offer NQ Mobile Guard(TM), NQ Mobile Vault(TM), and NQ Family Guardian(TM) in More Than 350 Verizon Premium Wireless Retail Locations across the U.S." www.prnewswire.com. 2012-10-18.
- "Wireless to Offer NQ Mobile Guard™, NQ Mobile Vault™ for Android and NQ Family Guardian™ in More Than 80 Retail Locations Across the U.S." www.prnewswire.com. 2012-10-23.
- "NQ Mobile(TM) Collaborates with Cat® Phones to Make Rugged Smartphones even Safer". www.prnewswire.com. 2012-10-24.