From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up linkage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Linkage may refer to:
- Linkage (album), by J-pop singer Mami Kawada, released in 2010
- Linkage (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Linkage (linguistics), an unclear group of undoubtedly related languages in contact
- Linkage (mechanical), assemblies of links designed to manage forces and movement
- Linkage (policy), a Cold War policy of the United States of America towards the Soviet Union and Communist China
- Linkage (software), a concept in computer programming
- Genetic linkage, the tendency of certain genes to be inherited together
- Flux linkage, the total flux passing through a surface formed by a closed conducting loop
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Linkage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.