Location of Linkou in Xinbei City
|Special municipality||New Taipei City (新北市)|
|• Total||54.15 km2 (20.91 sq mi)|
|Population (January 2016)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC+8)|
It has a population of 98,524 as of April 2015 and has the fastest growth rate among all districts in New Taipei City.
Tunglin, Linkou, Xilin, Jinghu, Zhonghu, Hubei, Hunan, Nanshi, Renai, Lilin, Tungshi, Liyuan, Dingfu, Xiafu, Jiabao, Ruiping and Taiping Village.
- Hsing Wu University
- National Taiwan Normal University - Linkou Campus
- New Taipei Municipal Lin-kou High School
- Hsing Wu High School
- Jay Chou - Musician, singer, songwriter, music and film producer, actor, and director.
- James Soong - Founder and Chairperson of People First Party.
- Wang Chien-shien - President of Control Yuan (2008-2014).
- Pai Ping-ping - Singer, actress, media personality and social activist.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Linkou District, New Taipei.|
- Linkou District (in Taiwanese Mandarin)
- "Administrative Districts". 高雄市政府. 30 September 2016. Retrieved 4 April 2017.