This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lino Facioli in 2017
Lino Schmidek Machado Facioli|
July 29, 2000
Ribeirão Preto, São Paulo, Brazil
|Education||Kingsdale Foundation School|
Lino Schmidek Machado Facioli (born July 29, 2000) is a British-Brazilian actor, who has lived in London since 2005. He has played Naples in Get Him to the Greek, Lino in the Daniel Florencio short film Awfully Deep, and Robin Arryn in the HBO series Game of Thrones.
Lino was born in Ribeirão Preto, São Paulo. He is of Austrian, Portuguese, Italian and German descent. Lino's maternal grandfather, Werner Robert Schmidek, was born in Vienna, Austria, and emigrated to Brazil in 1960. He moved to the UK with his family when he was 4 years old.
He showed interest in acting career at age 7 when he was enrolled in a theater school in London. In 2010, he began his career with appearances in short metrages and television series. His first professional work was in the British short film "Awfully Deep" in 2010. In the same year, he joined the cast of Get Him to the Greek, acting as the son of actor Russell Brand. He played the troublesome Robin Arryn, Lord of a noble family in the series Game of Thrones. In July 2014, the actor appeared in the Brazilian film O Menino no Espelho, working alongside the Brazilian actors Mateus Solano and Regiane Alves.
|2010||Get Him to the Greek||Naples|
|2010||Awfully Deep (Short)||Lino|
|2011, 2014–16||Game of Thrones||Lord Robin Arryn|
|2014||O Menino no Espelho||Fernando / Odnanref|
- "The new face of Brazil in the UK".
- "Get Him to the Greek: Naples".
- "Lino Facioli (Lord Robin Arryn Of The Vale) Returning For Season 6, Winter Is Coming, Highlight Hollywood News | Highlight Hollywood". highlighthollywood.com. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Immigration record of Werner Robert Schmidek". familysearch.org.
- "Ator de Game of Thrones vive autor mineiro em filme". Folha. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- ""Ator brasileiro de Game of Thrones diz que assiste apenas suas próprias cenas"". Globo. Retrieved 24 Junho 2014. Check date values in:
|This article about a Brazilian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|