From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Linsey may refer to:
|Look up linsey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Joseph Linsey (1899–1994), organized crime figure in Boston's underworld during Prohibition
- Given names
- Linsey Dawn McKenzie (born 1978), English glamour model, pornographic actress, and minor celebrity
- Linsey Godfrey (born 1989), American actor
- Linsey MacDonald (born 1964), former Scottish sprinter from Dunfermline, Fife
- Linsey-woolsey, coarse twill or plain-woven fabric woven with a linen warp and a woollen weft
- John Linsey Rand House, Italianate house in Friendship, Indiana, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.