|Lion Building, Washington, D.C.|
|Address||1233 20th Street, N.W.|
|Ambassador||Phạm Quang Vinh|
The Lion Building is an office building, where Socialist Republic of Vietnam and Republic of South Sudan's diplomatic missions to the United States are located. It is located at 1233 20th Street Northwest, Washington, D.C., in the Dupont Circle neighborhood.
The embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is located at 1233 20th Street, Suite 400.
The ambassador's residence is at 2251 R Street, Northwest, Washington, D.C.
List of ambassadors
- Le Van Bang (1995–2001)
- Nguyen Tam Chien (2001–2007)
- Le Cong Phung (2007–2011)
- Nguyen Quoc Cuong (2011-2014)
- Phạm Quang Vinh (2014-present)
- Emily Wax (December 26, 2011). "South Sudan's entrance on world stage includes setting up Washington embassy". The Washington Post.
|This article about a building or structure in Washington, D.C. is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|