Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lipan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lipan may refer to:
- Lipan Apache people, an indigenous people of Texas and northern Mexico
- Lipan, Texas, a city
- Mereta, Texas or Lipan, an unincorporated community
- Lipan Point, a promontory of the Grand Canyon
- Lipán M3, an Argentine Army unmanned aerial vehicle
- USS Lipan (AT-85), a US Navy tug
- Battle of Lipany or Lipan, a 1434 battle of the Hussite Wars, fought near Prague
People with the surname
- Ovidiu Lipan (born 1953), Romanian drummer
- Teresa Lipan, a character in the Syphon Filter video game series
- Victoria Lipan, the protagonist of The Hatchet, a 1930 novel by Mihail Sadoveanu
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lipan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.