From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lipan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lipan may refer to:
- Lipan Apache people, an indigenous people of Texas and northern Mexico
- Lipan, Texas, a city
- Mereta, Texas or Lipan, an unincorporated community
- Lipan Point, a promontory of the Grand Canyon
- Lipán M3, an Argentine Army unmanned aerial vehicle
- USS Lipan (AT-85), a US Navy tug
- Battle of Lipany or Lipan, a 1434 battle of the Hussite Wars, fought near Prague
People with the surname
- Ovidiu Lipan (born 1953), Romanian drummer
- Teresa Lipan, a character in the Syphon Filter video game series
- Victoria Lipan, the protagonist of The Hatchet, a 1930 novel by Mihail Sadoveanu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lipan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.