Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Component villages||Lipnița, Canlia, Carvan, Coșlugea, Cuiugiuc, Goruni, Izvoarele|
|• Mayor||Florin Crăciun (Social Democratic Party)|
|• Total||180.06 km2 (69.52 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
The commune includes seven villages:
- Canlia (historical name: Turkish: Kanlı)
- Carvăn (historical names: Kervan) - established in 1968 from the merger of Carvănu Mare (historical name:Carvan de Sus, Turkish: Yukarı Kervan) and Carvănu Mic (historical name: Carvan de Jos, Turkish: Aşağı Kervan)
- Coșlugea (Turkish: Kozluca)
- Cuiugiuc (Turkish: Kuyucuk)
- Goruni (historical name: Velichioi until 1968, Turkish: Veli-Köy)
- Izvoarele (historical name: Pârjoaia until 1968)
- "Luptă strânsă pentru Consiliul Judeţean Constanţa între PSD şi PNL. Noua garnitură de primari" (in Romanian). Ziua de Constanța. 7 June 2016. Retrieved 7 June 2016.
- "Constanța County at the 2011 census" (PDF) (in Romanian). INSSE. February 2, 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 24, 2012. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- "Romania, Bulgaria Open New Border Crossing". New York Times. 3 October 2017. Retrieved 4 October 2017.
|This Constanța County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|