From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lipovice is a West Slavic toponym. Lipovicë is an Albanian form of the Serbian (South Slavic) toponym Lipovica. It may refer to:
- Lipovice (Prachatice District), Czech Republic
- Lipovica (peak in Kosovo),[a] Albanian form Lipovicë
- Lipovica, Lipljan, Kosovo,[a] Albanian form Lipovicë
- Lipovica (disambiguation), Serbian toponym
- Kosovo is the subject of a territorial dispute between the Republic of Kosovo and the Republic of Serbia. The Republic of Kosovo unilaterally declared independence on 17 February 2008, but Serbia continues to claim it as part of its own sovereign territory. The two governments began to normalise relations in 2013, as part of the Brussels Agreement. Kosovo has received formal recognition as an independent state from 111 out of 193 United Nations member states.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.