Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up liquidation or liquidate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Liquidation is the conversion of a business's assets to money in order to pay off debt.
Liquidation may also refer to:
- Fragmentation (music), a compositional technique
- Liquidation (miniseries), a Russian television series
- Liquidator (disambiguation)
- Liquidationism, in Marxist theory
- Liquefaction, the process of becoming a liquid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liquidation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.