Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up liquorice or licorice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Liquorice or licorice is the root of Glycyrrhiza glabra from which a somewhat sweet flavor can be extracted.
Liquorice or licorice may also refer to:
- Liquorice (confectionery), confectionery flavoured with the extract of the root
- "Liquorice" (song), a 2011 track by Azealia Banks on 1999 EP
- Licorice (EP), a 2005 Snowden EP
- L.I.C.O.R.I.C.E., an episode of TV series Codename: Kids Next Door
- Licorice McKechnie (born 1945), Scottish musician
- Licorice, a fictional character by Vinson Ngo's web-comic Sugar Bits
- Glycyrrhiza, the genus including G. glabra
- Polypodium glycyrrhiza, liquorice fern
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liquorice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.