Lisa Ann signing merchandise at the 2013 AVN Expo
|Born||Lisa Ann Corpora|
May 9, 1972
Easton, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Other names||Zina Sunshine, Lisa, Leesa|
Lisa Ann (born May 9, 1972) is an American pornographic actress and radio personality. She has also worked as a director and talent agent. She has received mainstream notice for parodying former Alaska governor Sarah Palin in six adult films. She is a member of the AVN, XRCO, and Urban X Halls of Fame.
Ann was born and raised in Easton, Pennsylvania. She entered the adult film industry in 1994. Her first scene was in Cinesex 2. During the first two years of her adult film career, she was under contract with Metro/Cal Vista and shot only once a month. She quit porn in 1997 due to an AIDS scare in the industry and spent the following seven years stripping. She also owned a day spa for four years during her hiatus from porn. She decided to resume performing in February 2006 after being asked to do a boy/girl photo shoot for Suze Randall. The first scene she shot after returning to the industry was with Christian XXX in Bra Bustin' and Deep Thrustin'. In addition to her work as a performer, she also has credits as a director, producer, and for makeup.
She was selected to co-host the XRCO Awards in April 2010. In December 2014, she announced her retirement from performing in adult films in a Facebook post. She had a breast reduction surgery shortly after retiring as part of her return to a normal life. She continues to perform in webcam shows occasionally. In January 2018, Lisa Ann announced that she will come back to the adult industry and start to perform again as a pornographic actress. She signed with Evilangel and came back with 4 more scenes. Her first scene is with male pornographic performer Isiah Maxwell for her website thelisaann.com.
Sarah Palin impersonation
In 2008, Ann starred as "Serra Paylin," a parody of Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin, in Hustler Video's Who's Nailin' Paylin?, which was released on Election Day. Hustler contacted Ann to offer her the part on the day of the vice-presidential debate, which she viewed to learn Palin's mannerisms in preparation for the role. She also prepared for the role by studying Tina Fey's impressions of Palin. She portrayed Palin again for the sequels Obama Is Nailin' Palin, Letterman's Nailin' Palin, You're Nailin' Palin, Hollywood's Nailin' Palin, and Who's Nailin' Palin? 2. Hustler also produced a mask in the likeness of Ann portraying Palin for Halloween in 2009. Ann reprised her role as Palin in the music video for the song "We Made You" by Eminem. She has also performed as Palin at strip clubs. These appearances revived her on-screen career.
Lisa Ann made her directorial debut with the film, Hung XXX, released on September 22, 2009 by Justin Slayer International. In August 2013, she launched her own production company, Lisa Ann Productions, and signed a distribution deal with Jules Jordan Video. Her directorial debut for the company, MILF Revolution, was released on August 5, 2013. MILF Revolution won the 2014 AVN Award for "Best MILF Release".
Ann worked as a talent agent for LA Direct Models between September 2005 and February 2006. According to Ann, female performers in the industry who were 30 years or older were rejected by other agents and had to represent themselves despite the demand for them amid the "MILF phenomenon," which motivated her to start her own agency and represent them. She launched Clear Talent Management in November 2006, which was later renamed Lisa Ann's Talent Management and merged with Adam Glasser's Lighthouse Agency in 2007 before closing in July 2010.
In December 2009, it was announced that Lisa Ann had signed on to be the spokeswoman for RealTouch, a mechanized artificial vagina produced by AEBN. She later had her own genitalia molded for Fleshlight in 2011.
In 2013, Ann hosted a show titled Stripper Town on Sirius XM. She currently co-hosts Lisa Ann Does Fantasy, alongside Adam Ronis, on Monday nights and The Morning Men on Thursday mornings, both on Sirius XM Radio. In December 2014, she stated that she is pursuing a career in fantasy football. By January 2016, she was slowly getting involved with fantasy baseball as well.
In August 2014, Lisa Ann reached out to fellow porn actress Belle Knox, also known as the "Duke [University] porn star". Through her agent, who also represents Knox, she wanted to see "How's she doing?". Lisa Ann has been mentoring an average of 10 to 15 girls since 2005. In an interview conducted by XBIZ Lisa Ann said she could sympathize with the media attention that Knox had faced. She experienced a similar one in 2008 when she played former vice presidential candidate, Sarah Palin. "I understand that being a new girl in the business can be a very lonely place... She's already out on the road feature dancing, already has a million opportunities and I feel like if that all happened to me, if 'Palin' had happened to me at 19, I don't know how I would've managed it," stated Lisa Ann. "So I reached out to her and we started just a little bit of mentoring by text, by phone, by Skype. And I enjoyed the bond when we talked." In December 2014, she launched Porn Stars Boot Camp, a consulting firm.
Lisa Ann was ranked fifth on Complex Magazine's list of "The Top 100 Hottest Porn Stars (Right Now)" in 2011. She was also placed on CNBC's yearly list "The Dirty Dozen: Porn's Most Popular Stars" in 2011, 2012, 2014, and 2015. In April 2013, New York Post reported that she was "the most popular female porn star" according to data provided by Pornhub.
Ann was among the sixteen pornographic actresses profiled in the 2013 documentary film Aroused. In August 2013, she starred in the music video for the song "Dead Bite" by Hollywood Undead. She voiced a character known as "Prostitute #2" in the video game Grand Theft Auto V, released in September 2013.
Ann does not identify with any political party. In October 2008, she said she was voting for Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election and that she was previously a supporter of Hillary Clinton. She supported Obama again in the 2012 presidential election. Ann has expressed support for gun rights.
On October 14, 2010, Ann announced that she would only be shooting scenes with condoms after a male performer in the industry was diagnosed with HIV. She also stated that the STD testing system at the time wasn't enough and encouraged other performers to demand condom use during shoots as well. In August 2012, she called for legislation mandating condom use in heterosexual adult films and questioned the standards of syphilis treatment for performers by industry doctors. In August 2013, she alleged that a male performer she was scheduled to work with may have tested positive for hepatitis C and tried to work anyway. She stated that the performer showed her a test from a facility outside of the industry which did not indicate any results for hepatitis and that she discovered two adult performer testing databases had him listed as unavailable to work. Subsequently, the Adult Production Health & Safety Services announced that they would start implementing monthly hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and trichomoniasis testing on August 19, 2013. While in the industry, she paid for a fresh round of tests for her co-stars to ensure they were clean.
Ann has campaigned to destigmatize interracial pornography by speaking out about the treatment of black performers in the industry and the lack of work for them. She also wants to help transform the industry to give performers pensions, health insurance, and career guidance.
In 2015, Lisa Ann competed and won the FantasyFootballNerd.com Charity League playing for the charity Blessings in a Backpack which mobilizes communities, individuals and resources to provide food on the weekends for elementary school children across America who might otherwise go hungry.
Ann lived in Huntington Beach, California for at least fifteen years. She once lived in Boca Raton, Florida for a year as well. As of October 2015, she owns a condo in Los Angeles and an apartment in Midtown Manhattan. She is a sports fan, her favorite sports being basketball and football. In high school, she played basketball and was in the ski club. She stated that if she hadn't worked in the adult film industry, she would have liked to become a sports agent or writer, blogger, and reporter. She is a fan of the Los Angeles Lakers and the Dallas Cowboys. At age 28, Ann married a bouncer, whom she later divorced. In November 2009, she told TMZ that she started dating Rob Kardashian after meeting him at a gym. A source close to Kardashian spoke to Us Weekly and confirmed that they met at a gym, but denied Ann's claim that they were dating. Due to her interest in sports and professional athletes along with her work as a sports reporter for the Sirius/XM network, Lisa Ann attends numerous games, which has led to interaction, sometimes publicly, with athletes. In October 2014, speculation was raised whether Lisa Ann and 18-year-old Notre Dame football player Justin Brent were dating when the two appeared at a game together. After their appearance at Madison Square Garden, personal photos of the two in bed together were then released online. In November 2014, Lisa Ann commented via her Twitter account regarding requests made to her by former New York Rangers hockey player Michael Del Zotto.
In a February 2014 interview with GQ magazine sportswriter Myles Brown, Lisa Ann stated "...if dudes could be with Victoria's Secret models, that's how I look at athletes. I'm 42. I'm looking at 18, 19, 20-year-old guys." and continued, "They're at the beginning of their lives, so they're still excited, naive and simple. They're not negative yet." When asked how many athletes she had slept with, she replied, "In my life in the [adult] business for twenty-something years? A lot. Hundreds." She later stated in the interview that her preference of athlete to interact with or have a relationship is NBA players. Lisa Ann stated that this could lead to awkward situations, for example, when players are traded and several athletes she is in contact with are on the same team, a situation she makes an effort to avoid. "I don't mess with multiple guys on a team at the same time. I don't want to be in any locker room talk."
In March 2015, during the annual March Madness NCAA basketball tournament, there was media attention regarding a promotion she promoted in conjunction with the production studio Brazzers. The contest, "Win a Date with Lisa Ann", was co-sponsored by the studio and offered an all-expense-paid trip to the national championship game for the best trick shot video submitted. Unexpectedly, Brazzers withdrew the promotion via press release effectively shutting down the contest.
- 2007 XRCO Award – Best Cumback
- 2007 Adam Film World Guide Award – Porn Cumback of the Year
- 2009 AVN Award – MILF/Cougar Performer of the Year
- 2009 AVN Hall of Fame inductee
- 2010 XRCO Award – MILF of the Year
- 2010 XFANZ Award – Milf of the Year
- 2010 F.A.M.E. Award – Favorite MILF
- 2011 XBIZ Award – MILF Performer of the Year
- 2011 Urban X Award – Best MILF Performer
- 2011 Urban X Award Hall of Fame inductee
- 2012 NightMoves Award – Best MILF Performer (Fan's Choice)
- 2012 NightMoves Award – Best Individual Website (Fan's Choice) – TheLisaAnn.com
- 2012 Urban X Award – MILF Performer of the Year
- 2013 NightMoves Award – Social Media Star (Editor's Choice)
- 2013 XRCO Hall of Fame inductee
- 2014 AVN Award – Hottest MILF (Fan Award)
- 2014 NightMoves Award – Best Cougar/MILF Performer (Fan's Choice)
- 2016 XBIZ Award – Crossover Star of the Year
- List of pornographic actors by decade
- List of people from the Lehigh Valley
- List of Italian American entertainers
- Dave Schilling (January 26, 2016). "Lisa Ann: how one of porn's biggest stars transformed into a fantasy football guru". The Guardian. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Lisa Ann at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Kernes, Mark (January 8, 2011). "Legends of Erotica 2011 Attracts Capacity Crowd". AVN. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- "Ten-hut! Welcome to boot camp for porn stars". CNBC. January 17, 2015. Retrieved March 23, 2015.
- Dave Schilling (January 26, 2016). "Lisa Ann: how one of porn's biggest stars transformed into a fantasy football guru". The Guardian. Retrieved January 28, 2016.
- AVN Staff (September 3, 2013). "Game Changers: 30 Women Power Players in the Adult Industry". AVN. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- Hlavaty, Craig (March 15, 2012). "UPDATED: Porn Star Lisa Ann and a Gigantic Fleshlight Spreading Joy at SXSW (VIDEO)". Houston Press. Retrieved July 27, 2015.
- Lainie Speiser (June 1, 2011). Confessions of the Hundred Hottest Porn Stars. Quiver. p. 173. ISBN 978-1-59233-477-3. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- David Sullivan (January 11, 2009). "2009 AVN Award-Winners Announced". AVN.com. Retrieved January 11, 2009.
- "XRCO Announces 2013 Hall of Fame Inductees". AVN.com. April 13, 2013. Retrieved May 5, 2013.
- Peter Warren. "2011 Urban X Award Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved July 28, 2011.
- Ryan, Rick. "Interview with Lisa Ann". Qlimax Times Online. Archived from the original on March 9, 2008. Retrieved December 24, 2007.
- DiLodovico, Steve (March 1, 2011). "Lisa Ann: Don't Call It a Comeback". SmutLife. Archived from the original on April 12, 2012. Retrieved March 18, 2015.
- "Lisa Ann – Cougar Hunter". Xtreme. July 14, 2010. Archived from the original on July 3, 2015. Retrieved August 3, 2015.
- "Exclusive Interview: Lisa Ann". Rock Confidential. March 6, 2009. Archived from the original on February 28, 2015. Retrieved March 18, 2015.
- "Lisa Ann Leaves Agenting to Return to Performing". AVN. February 16, 2006. Retrieved March 19, 2015.
- "Suze Randall Unleashes Bra Bustin' and Deep Thrustin'". AVN. August 15, 2006. Retrieved August 3, 2015.
- Lisa Ann on IMDb
- Wade Garrett (February 17, 2010). "Nikki Benz, Lisa Ann and Sean Michaels to Host XRCO Awards". AVN. Retrieved February 19, 2010.
- John Sanford (December 15, 2014). "Lisa Ann Announces Retirement". XBIZ. Retrieved December 15, 2014.
- Kobola, Frank (December 17, 2014). "The Internet's Most-Searched Porn Star Retired With This Note". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved July 12, 2015.
- Yagielowicz, Stephen (August 20, 2015). "Lisa Ann Teams Up With KIIROO, Fleshlight and Flirt4Free". XBIZ. Retrieved August 24, 2015.
- "Back In Black…". thereallisaann.com. Retrieved 2018-06-02.
- Pesce, Nicole Lyn (October 6, 2008). "New details on Larry Flynt's Sarah Palin porn flick". Daily News. Retrieved March 20, 2015.
- Ferguson, John (October 13, 2008). "Porn star to play Sarah Palin in adult movie of election is revealed". Daily Record. Retrieved March 20, 2015.
- Hayes, Stephanie (August 23, 2012). "Lisa Ann, a.k.a. Serra Paylin, brings her Sarah Palin act to the RNC in Tampa". Tampa Bay Times. Retrieved March 20, 2015.
- Munzenrieder, Kyle (July 24, 2012). "Sarah Palin's Porn Doppelganger Will Be in Tampa for Republican National Convention". Miami New Times. Retrieved July 30, 2015.
- Hess, Amanda (October 20, 2009). "Will Your Boyfriend Slap A Porny Sarah Palin Mask on You Tonight?". Washington City Paper. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- Aquino, Tara (June 28, 2011). "A History of Porn Stars in Eminem Videos". Complex. Retrieved December 31, 2014.
- Miller, Michael E. (August 22, 2012). "Porn Star Lisa Ann on Performing as Sarah Palin in Tampa: "I'm Not Really an Actress. I'm a Mattress Actress"". Miami New Times. Retrieved March 21, 2015.
- Morris, Chris, "The Dirty Dozen: Porn's most popular stars" CNBC (January 5, 2011) Archived October 14, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- Mark Kernes (September 21, 2009). "Lisa Ann's Directorial Debut, Hung XxX, Streets Tuesday". AVN. Retrieved October 29, 2009.
- Dan Miller (August 2, 2013). "Lisa Ann Makes Directorial Debut, Signs Deal With Jules Jordan Video". XBIZ. Retrieved October 18, 2013.
- "Lisa Ann Prods Releases "MILF Revolution" Monday, August 5". AVN. August 5, 2013. Retrieved October 18, 2013.
- AVN Staff (January 19, 2014). "AVN Announces the Winners of the 2014 AVN Awards". AVN. Retrieved January 19, 2014.
- Loftus, Cindi. "Lisa Ann". Xcitement. Archived from the original on February 20, 2010. Retrieved July 24, 2015.
- Albo, Mike (November 3, 2006). "Lisa Ann Launches Clear Talent Management". AVN. Retrieved July 24, 2015.
- David Sullivan (June 1, 2007). "Lisa Ann Renames Talent Agency". business.avn.com. Archived from the original on January 7, 2010. Retrieved March 17, 2010.
- Eddie Adams (December 11, 2007). "Lighthouse Talent Merges with Lisa Ann's Talent Management". business.avn.com. Archived from the original on January 7, 2010. Retrieved March 17, 2010.
- "Lisa Ann's Talent Agency Closes", AVN Magazine, Vol. 26/No. 8, Issue 333, August 2010, p. 72.
- "Lisa Ann Joins AEBN to Promote RealTouch". XBIZ. December 1, 2009. Archived from the original on December 15, 2009. Retrieved December 27, 2009.
- Ariana Rodriguez (July 1, 2011). "Fleshlight Announces Lisa Ann as Newest Fleshlight Girl". XBIZ. Retrieved October 17, 2013.
- Flinder Boyd (October 11, 2015). "How Lisa Ann went from porn star to fantasy sports guru". foxsports.com. Retrieved October 13, 2015.
- John Kapetaneas & Alexa Valiente (November 30, 2015). "How Lisa Ann Went From Being a Porn Star to a Fantasy Sports Radio Host". ABC News. Retrieved November 30, 2015.
- Bleaney, Rob (December 16, 2014). "Porn star Lisa Ann gives up adult film industry for career in fantasy football". Daily Mirror. Retrieved July 12, 2015.
- Staff. "Interview: School's in Session with Lisa Ann and Belle Knox". AVN.com. Adult Video News. Retrieved August 25, 2014.
- Miller, Dan. "XBIZ TV: Lisa Ann Teams Up With Belle Knox". AVN.com. Adult Video News. Retrieved August 25, 2014.
- John Sanford (August 30, 2013). "Lisa Ann to Appear on 'The Howard Stern Show' Tuesday". XBIZ. Retrieved October 17, 2013.
- Sullivan, David (November 7, 2008). "Lisa Ann, 'Who's Nailin' Paylin?' on 'Entertainment Tonight'". AVN. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- Paul Cantor (July 11, 2011). "The Top 100 Hottest Porn Stars (Right Now)". Complex. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- Morris, Chris (January 5, 2011). "The Dirty Dozen: Porn's Most Popular Stars". CNBC. Retrieved October 17, 2013.
- Morris, Chris (January 18, 2012). "The Dirty Dozen 2012: Porn's Most Popular Stars". CNBC. Retrieved October 17, 2013.
- Morris, Chris (January 13, 2014). "The Dirty Dozen 2014". CNBC. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- Morris, Chris (January 13, 2015). "The Dirty Dozen: Porn's biggest stars". CNBC. Retrieved July 22, 2015.
- Michael Blaustein (April 12, 2013). "God bless America: Sarah Palin-lookalike is the #1 porn star in the world and other XXX facts". New York Post. Retrieved April 15, 2013.
- LaVelle, Ciara (May 2, 2013). "Sarah Palin Porn Doppelganger Lisa Ann Stars in Adult Film Documentary". Miami New Times. Retrieved December 31, 2014.
- Lila Gray (August 28, 2013). "Video: Lisa Ann Stars in Hollywood Undead's 'Dead Bite' Music Video". XBIZ. Retrieved October 17, 2013.
- Lyla Katz (October 2, 2013). "Lisa Ann Lends Voice to Grand Theft Auto V". XBIZ. Retrieved October 10, 2013.
- Iannotti, Lauren (October 24, 2008). "Porn in the U.S.A." Marie Claire. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- Lauren Bans (August 9, 2012). "The GQ+A: Lisa Ann on Playing Sarah Palin, Stripping at the Republican Convention, and Endorsing Obama". GQ. Retrieved October 17, 2013.
- Kingstown, Holly (May 29, 2014). "FLESHBOT EXCLUSIVE--Twenty Questions with Top MILF Performer/Director Lisa Ann". Fleshbot. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- Kravets, David (April 29, 2010). "Porn Stars Decry Piracy in New Video (SFW) | Threat Level". Wired. Retrieved May 28, 2010.
- "Adult Film Stars' Plea: Please Pay for Porn". Digitaltrends.com. April 30, 2010. Retrieved May 28, 2010.
- Mohajer, Shaya Tayefe (October 15, 2010). "Palin parody porn actress calls for condom use". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- The Reliable Source (August 27, 2012). "Lisa Ann, Sarah Palin impersonator, brings political message to Tampa strip club". The Washington Post. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- Romero, Dennis (August 12, 2013). "Porn's Latest Scandal: Hepatitis". LA Weekly. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- Romero, Dennis (August 19, 2013). "Porn Stars Face New Testing For Hepatitis". LA Weekly. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- Morris, Chris (January 27, 2014). "Adult stars taking health matters into their own hands". CNBC. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- "Fantasy Football Nerd Charity League". FantasyFootballNerd.com. December 12, 2015. Retrieved May 20, 2018.
- Larsen, Peter (October 3, 2008). "H.B. porn actress to play Sarah Palin in Hustler adult video". Orange County Register. Retrieved July 30, 2015.
- DaBove, Jon (June 9, 2014). "Lisa Ann: MMD Interviews The Queen Of Porn". Mens Mag Daily. Retrieved March 19, 2015.
- Morris, Chris (January 26, 2012). "Alternate Careers of Porn Stars". CNBC. Retrieved May 1, 2015.
- Hlavaty, Craig (September 7, 2012). "Top Five: Even More Porn Stars To Follow On Twitter (SNSFW)". Houston Press. Retrieved July 30, 2015.
- TMZ Staff (November 25, 2009). "Rob Kardashian Nailin' the Nailin' Paylin Chick". TMZ. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- Harvey, Lydia (November 25, 2009). "Rob Kardashian is dating Lisa Ann, the 'Who's Nailin' Paylin' porn star". Tampa Bay Times. Archived from the original on July 24, 2015. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- Us Weekly Staff (November 25, 2009). "Rob Kardashian Not Dating "Nailin' Paylin" Porn Star". Us Weekly. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- Laurie I (November 26, 2009). "Kardashian source dismisses porn star romance". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved July 23, 2015.
- Brown, Myles (February 13, 2015). "Why I Prefer Having Sex With NBA Players". GQ. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- McIntyre, Jason (October 23, 2014). "Justin Brent, Notre Dame Receiver, Hanging Out with Porn Star Lisa Ann at a Knicks Game". The Big Lead. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- Evans, Gavin (October 23, 2014). "Notre Dame FreshmanLooks Like He Had a Good Night". Complex. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- Draper, Kevin (October 23, 2014). "Notre Dame WR Takes Cute Selfie in Bed With Porn Star Lisa Ann". Deadspin. Retrieved October 24, 2014.
- "Porn star Lisa Ann calls out former Rangers defenseman Michael Del Zotto on Twitter Now with the Flyers, Del Zotto spent time pestering Lisa Ann to get him dates, according to the well-known adult film starlet via Twitter". New York Daily News. November 2, 2014. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- "Porn star Lisa Ann: Why I love sleeping with athletes". news. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- Isaac, Andy. "Did The NCAA Put The Kibosh on Porn Star Lisa Ann's March Madness Contest?". uproxx. UPROXX Sports. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- Tod Hunter (April 6, 2007). "Hillary Scott Big Winner at XRCO Awards". XBIZ. Retrieved October 18, 2013.
- Nelson X (March 29, 2007). "Adam Film World Announces Annual Award Winners". AVN. Retrieved October 11, 2013.
- Feldberg, Sarah (January 5, 2010). "MILFs and cougars are here to stay". Las Vegas Weekly. Retrieved July 31, 2015.
- "2010 XRCO Award Winners Announced". AVN.com. April 30, 2010. Retrieved April 30, 2010.
- "XFANZ Awards 2010 Winners Announced". XBIZ.com. June 11, 2010. Retrieved April 23, 2016.
- "The F.A.M.E. Awards Reveals 2010 Winners". AVN.com. July 10, 2010. Retrieved July 11, 2010.
- "2011 XBIZ Awards Announced Last Night". AVN.com. February 10, 2011. Retrieved February 11, 2011.
- "20th Annual NightMoves Awards Heats Up Tampa". AVN.com. January 10, 2010. Retrieved May 5, 2013.
- "Urban X Awards Announces 2012 Winners". AVN. July 22, 2012. Retrieved May 5, 2013.
- Bob Johnson (October 14, 2013). "NightMoves 2013 Award Winners Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- Bob Johnson (October 13, 2014). "NightMoves Awards Winners Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved October 13, 2014.
- Rhett Pardon (January 16, 2016). "2016 XBIZ Award Winners Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved January 28, 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lisa Ann.|