Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Member of the Orange County Board of Supervisors from the 5th District|
|Assumed office |
December 1, 2014
|Preceded by||Patricia Bates|
|Born||Culver City, California|
|Residence||Dana Point, CA|
- South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Ocean Institute
- Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)
- Orange County Fire Authority (OCFA)
- California State Association of Counties
- In February 2014, as chair of the TCA, Barlett had her contract approval authority stripped
- In July 2020, as a member of the Orange County Board of Supervisors, Bartlett tried to introduce legislation to remove term limits
- "Supervisor Lisa Bartlett". www.facebook.com. Retrieved October 8, 2018. The subject's own Facebook page is used here as a citation because its intended purpose in this context is to verify content about the subject herself.
- Cuniff, Meghann M. (January 24, 2016). "New Board of Supervisors chairwoman Lisa Bartlett brings new approach, focus on animal shelter". Orange County Register. Retrieved October 8, 2017.
- "Lisa Bartlett – Orange County Register". ocregister.com. Retrieved September 14, 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Lisa A. Bartlett, Supervisor Fifth District". ocgov.com. Retrieved May 2, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "TCA Chair Bartlett Stripped of Some Contractal Approval Authority". The Dana Point Times. February 27, 2014. pp. Local News.
- "It's Back Again! Once Again Term-Limited OC Supervisor Bartlett Attempts Ethically-Challenged End-Run On Term Limits". Flash Report. July 24, 2020. pp. Local News.