|Born||1959/1960 (age 57–58)|
|Alma mater||Yale University
University of California, Los Angeles
Lisa E. Brummel (born 1959/1960) was Executive Vice President, Human Resources for Microsoft Corporation and retired December 31, 2014. She previously served as corporate vice president of the company's Home & Retail Division.
Brummel was raised in Connecticut. She earned a bachelor's degree in sociology from Yale University in 1981, followed by a master's degree in business administration from the University of California, Los Angeles. She joined Microsoft in 1989.
- "Form 10-K: Microsoft Corporation". Securities and Exchange Commission. June 30, 2013.
Lisa E. Brummel, 53 - Executive Vice President, Human Resources
- Bort, Julie (July 12, 2012). "Meet 'The Most Universally Hated Exec' At Microsoft: Lisa Brummel". Business Insider.
- "Lisa Brummel". Microsoft. November 10, 2014.
- "Executive profile: Lisa Brummel". Microsoft. Retrieved December 30, 2013.
- Brewer, Jerry (September 23, 2012). "Storm owner Lisa Brummel is always on the move". Seattle Times. Archived from the original on December 30, 2013.
Brummel, 52 ... one of three Seattle women who own the Storm
- Borzilleri, Meri-Jo (Mar–Apr 2011). "Taking Seattle by Storm". Yale Alumni Magazine.
Lisa Brummel, '81
|This article related to Microsoft is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|