June 6, 1956
|Other names||Lisa G|
|Alma mater||Hofstra University|
|Known for||Howard 100 News|
This section of a biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Glasberg graduated from Hewlett High School in 1974, and interned at the nearby radio station WLIR. She graduated from Hofstra University. She co-hosted a radio show from 1990 to 1999 on Hot 97 FM with Ed Lover and Doctor Dré. In 2002, they helped launch Power 105.1. For three years, she worked on WOR.
In 2006, Glasberg joined Howard 100 News, Howard Stern's news team at Sirius XM Satellite Radio. Stern stated in March 2015 that she was no longer with the show. She has been a correspondent for E!'s "Gossip Show", Real TV, WCBS-TV New York and ESPN2's coverage of the New York City Marathon, and is also the voice of 'Running' on the YES Network. On June 18, 2013, she released her first book titled Sex, Lies, and Cookies: An Unrated Memoir.
- Billboard Air Personality of the Year Award,
- 2003 Gracie Allen Award for best local radio host
- Hofstra University Radio Hall of Fame 2009
- "Hewlett-Woodmere Alumni Association Hall of Fame". Hewlett-Woodmere Public Schools.
- Handelman, David (October 10, 1999). "A Night Out With Lisa H.; The 'H' Is for Goodies". New York Times.
- Glasberg, Lisa (2013). Sex, Lies, and Cookies: An Unrated Memoir. William Morrow. ISBN 9780062248121.
- Radio Personality. AmIAnnoying.com
- Don’t Run Out of Shopping Steam or Ideas!! Turn to Lisa G — and LA-Story.com for Great Gifts!. la-story.com.
- "Lisa Glasberg's Return to the Violin". Making Music. 2013-05-01. Retrieved 2014-09-12.