84th General Assembly portrait (2011)
|Member of the Iowa House of Representatives|
from the 46th district
|Assumed office |
January 13, 2003
|Preceded by||Mary Mascher|
|Born||June 6, 1964|
Rochester, Minnesota, U.S.
Lisa Heddens (born June 6, 1964 in Rochester, Minnesota) is the Iowa State Representative from the 46th District and is an assistant majority leader. She has served in the Iowa House of Representatives since 2003. She received her BS from Iowa State University.
Heddens currently serves on several committees in the Iowa House – Ranking Member on the Health and Human Services Appropriations subcommittee, the Administration and Rules committee; the Commerce committee; the Education committee; the Human Resources committee; the Veterans Affairs committee; and the Public Safety committee. Political experience includes serving as assistant minority leader in the Iowa House.
- "Lisa Heddens: Candidate for Iowa House District 46". Lisa Heddens. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2006-12-14. Retrieved 2011-09-19.
- Representative Lisa Heddens official Iowa General Assembly site
- Lisa Heddens State Representative official constituency site
- Profile at Vote Smart
- Financial information (state office) at the National Institute for Money in State Politics
|Iowa House of Representatives|
| 46th District
|This article about an Iowa politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|