|Born||September 9, 1968|
|Origin||Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada|
|Occupation(s)||singer, dancer songwriter, actress|
|Labels||Warner Music Group|
Lisa Dawn Lougheed (pronounced "Low-heed") (born September 9, 1968 in Etobicoke, Ontario) is a Canadian singer, dancer and voice actor. She is probably best known for her role as Lisa Raccoon in the animated television series The Raccoons, as well as for singing the series' various songs, including the theme song "Run with Us".
As a teenager, Lougheed attended Etobicoke School of the Arts. While still in high school, she was hired as a lead vocalist and dancer in a musical revue show at Canada's Wonderland theme park. By the age of 17, she got her first job as a voice actor, working on the television series, Vid Kids. This soon led her to her most famous work, the voice of Lisa in The Raccoons. She also sang the show's theme tune Run with Us, which was released as a single in 1987.
In 1992, she was signed to Warner Music Canada, releasing her second album, World Love. By the end of the year, a contemporary of Alanis Morissette, Lougheed had been nominated for two Juno Awards — 'Best Dance Recording' (for "World Love" and "Love Vibe") and a Canadian Music Video Award (for "Love Vibe").
Her third album, Peace & Harmony was released a year later, in 1993. The Juno nominated track "Won't Give Up My Music" from the album has been the official Service Band song at Cold Lake Air Cadet Summer Training Centre since the course began in 1993. The song is accompanied by a shuffle to celebrate the graduation of the service band graduates.
After the success of Peace & Harmony, Lougheed seemingly disappeared from the major music scene, most recently being credited for minor vocal work with Celine Dion and R. Kelly plus Oprah Winfrey's theme song. She was married (to another singer), now divorced and currently lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The couple had one child: Jared Rutledge, born in 1994. Rutledge is currently a goaltender for the Aurora University Spartans college hockey team.
- "Run with Us" (1987) - Canada #69, Canada Adult Contemporary #8
- "Ain't No Planes" (1988)
- "Run With Us (Remix)" (1988)
- "Love Vibe" (1992)
- "World Love" (1992)
- "Love You By Heart" (1992)
- "Running Out of Love" (with pop duo Acosta-Russell) (1992)
- "Won't Give Up My Music" (1993)
- "Little Things" (1993)
- The Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia. Lisa Lougheed. Retrieved Sep. 8, 2005.
- Allmusic. Lisa Lougheed: Credits. Retrieved Sep. 8, 2005.
- Lisa Lougheed at the Internet Movie Database. Retrieved Sep. 8, 2005.
- Unofficial Raccoons Home Page. Lisa Lougheed: Credits. Retrieved Mar. 30, 2007.
- FindTheData Voter Registration. Lisa Lougheed: Credits. Retrieved Jan. 24, 2016.
- List of releases at Discogs.com
- Short biography on Raccoons fansite
- Blog entry about Lougheed
- Incomplete Lougheed fansite