Sparxxx in January 2009 at the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo
October 6, 1977 |
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
|Other names||Lisa Sparks|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|No. of adult films||300+ as performer
2 as director
She was born in Bowling Green, Kentucky, USA. Before entering the adult entertainment industry she was a college student, and earned a Master of Arts degree in Multimedia with a minor in Business at the University of Kentucky during the 2002 school year. To pay her way through college, she worked in and managed a hair salon.
She entered the industry in 2002 by creating her own web site, LisaSparxxx.com. She made her debut the following year in a video release entitled Dirtier Debutantes #4 (2003) with Ed Powers. From 2002–04 she also hosted KSEX Radio. There was some speculation that she has retired, but in an interview Sparks stated she was just busy and had no plans of leaving the industry.
Sparxxx appeared in Season 2 of The WB's The Surreal Life, where it was edited so that it seemed to be offering Erik Estrada oral sex. This took place during Ron Jeremy's topless porn-star pool party. She also appeared in hip hop artist Murs' music video "Risky Business" featuring Shock G off of his record The End of the Beginning, along with fellow actress Olivia O'Lovely.
Her bust measurements are 38FF.
- Lisa Sparxxx (2004-12-01). "Lisa Sparxxx Official Bio". LisaSparxxx.com. Retrieved 2014-04-20.
- Rog (January 2005). "Lisa Sparxxx Interview". rogreview.com. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- Lisa Sparks at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Steve C (2004-03-07). "13 Questions with Lisa Sparxxx". Foundry Music. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- Colin Graham (2006-01-30). "Eroticon 2006: Sex and the conservative city". Culture Kiosque Popular Culture and Cinema: Travel. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- "The Witch's Sabbath (2005)". Retrieved 2006-08-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lisa Sparks.|