Sparxxx in January 2009 at the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo
October 6, 1977 |
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
|Other names||Lisa Sparks|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg)|
|Spouse(s)||married since 1995|
|No. of adult films||300+ as performer
2 as director (per IAFD)
Sparxxx was born in Bowling Green, Kentucky and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. She has been married since 1995 and has an adult child with her husband. Before entering the adult entertainment industry, she was a college student, and earned a Master of Arts degree in Multimedia with a minor in Business at the University of Kentucky during the 2002 school year. To pay her way through college, she worked in and managed a hair salon. She has been studying for another degree in sports management since 2012.
Following her graduation from college, Lisa Sparxxx moved to Redondo Beach, California. A few years later in 2002 she entered the industry by creating her own website together with her husband, who also had brought up the idea for her stage name; her bust measurements are 38FF. She made her film debut the following year in a video release entitled Dirtier Debutantes #4 in 2003 with Ed Powers. A close colleague of hers has been Felicia Fox. From 2002 to 2004 she also hosted a show on KSEX Radio. In regard to speculations about her retirement she stated in an interview that she had just been busy and did not have plans of leaving the industry.
Lisa Sparxxx achieved the world gangbang record with 919 men on October 16, 2004, in Warsaw, Poland, as part of the Third Annual World Gangbang Championship and Eroticon 2004. In 2007 she was elected the 2007 Booble Girl of The Year by the users of the porn search engine Booble and, entering the contest as September 2006 Booble Girl of the Month, won with 26,000 out of 78,000 votes. The title was endowed with 5,000 Dollars.
In 2011 Sparxxx made Lisa Sparks an official alternative for the spelling of her name, in order to use it for social networks like Facebook or Myspace, which do not allow a Triple X in an account's name.
- Lisa Sparxxx (2004-12-01). "Lisa Sparxxx Official Bio". LisaSparxxx.com. Retrieved 2014-04-20.
- Rog (January 2005). "Lisa Sparxxx Interview". rogreview.com. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- Lisa Sparxxx at the Internet Adult Film Database
- "Lisa Sparks Interview For Barelist". barelist.com. 2013-06-09. Retrieved 2016-10-04.
- Steve C (2004-03-07). "13 Questions with Lisa Sparxxx". Foundry Music. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- Colin Graham (2006-01-30). "Eroticon 2006: Sex and the conservative city". Culture Kiosque Popular Culture and Cinema: Travel. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- "Booble.com Announces Lisa Sparxxx as the Winner for September's Booble Girl of The Month". 29 September 2006. Retrieved 8 September 2016.
- "Lisa Sparxxx is the 2007 Booble Girl of The Year". 2007-08-01. Retrieved 2016-09-01.
- "Lisa Sparxxx is Booble's Girl of the Year". 2007-08-01. Retrieved 2016-09-01.
- "Necro Files 2 (2003)". Retrieved 2016-10-04.
- "The Witch's Sabbath (2005)". Retrieved 2006-08-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lisa Sparxxx.|