|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
October 6, 1977 |
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
|Other names||Lisa Sparxx, Lisa, Mrs. L. Sparks, Kellie Sparxxx, Lisa Spanxxx, Lisa Sparks, Lisa Sparx, Lisa Sparkxxx|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg)|
|Spouse(s)||Married since 1995|
|No. of adult films||209 as a performer & 2 as a director (per IAFD)|
Lisa Sparxxx or Lisa Sparks (born October 6, 1977), is an American pornographic film actress, director, and feature dancer. She is a world record holder for having had sex with the most partners in a single day.
Early life and career
Sparxxx was born in Bowling Green, Kentucky and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. She has been married since 1995 and has an adult child with her husband. Before entering the adult entertainment industry, she was a college student and earned a Master of Arts degree in multimedia with a minor in business at the University of Kentucky during the 2002 school year. To pay her way through college, she worked in and managed a hair salon. She has been studying for another degree in sports management since 2012.
Following her graduation from college, Sparxxx moved to Redondo Beach, California. A few years later, in 2002, she entered the industry by creating her own website together with her husband, who also had brought up the idea for her stage name; her bust measurements are 38FF. She made her film debut the following year in a video release entitled Dirtier Debutantes #4 in 2003 with Ed Powers. From 2002 to 2004, she also hosted a show on KSEX Radio. In regard to speculations about her retirement, she stated in an interview that she had just been busy and did not have plans of leaving the industry.
Sparxxx achieved the world gangbang record with "919 different insertions" on October 16, 2004 in Warsaw, Poland as part of the Third Annual World Gangbang Championship and Eroticon 2004.
In 2007, she was elected the 2007 Booble Girl of The Year by the users of the porn search engine Booble and, entering the contest as September 2006 Booble Girl of the Month, won with 26,000 out of 78,000 votes. The title was endowed with 5,000 U.S. Dollars.
Sparxxx has had roles in two horror films: she played "Lisa" in Necro Files 2 by directors Ron Carlo and Matt Jaissle in 2003 and "Meiko" in The Witch's Sabbath by director Jeff Leroy in 2005.
- "Lisa Sparxxx Official Bio". LisaSparxxx.com. 2004-12-01. Retrieved 2014-04-20.
- "Lisa Sparxxx". IAFD. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- Lisa Sparxxx (January 2005). "Lisa Sparxxx Interview 2" (Interview). Interview with Roger T. Pipe. rogreviews.com. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- Lisa Sparks (19 June 2013). "Lisa Sparks Interview For Barelist" (Interview). Interview with Peter. Barelist. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- Katherine Frank (2013). Plays Well in Groups: A Journey Through the World of Group Sex. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Incorporated. p. 8. ISBN 978-1-4422-1868-0. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- David McCracken (12 July 2016). Chuck Palahniuk, Parodist: Postmodern Irony in Six Transgressive Novels. McFarland. p. 48. ISBN 978-0-7864-7929-0. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- Steve C (2004-03-07). "13 Questions with Lisa Sparxxx". Foundry Music. Retrieved 2016-12-11.
- Lisa Sparks (13 June 2013). "Lisa Sparks: 'The tube sites have now killed porn'" (Interview). Interview with GrosMikko. Le Tag Parfait. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- Colin Graham (2006-01-30). "Eroticon 2006: Sex and the conservative city". Culture Kiosque Popular Culture and Cinema: Travel. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- "Trophées NBA: George, John et Lisa". Basket Session (in French). Paris. 26 March 2013. Retrieved 9 December 2016.
- Mark Hanks (2011). Usefully Useless: Everything You'd Never Learn at School (but May Like to Know). Random House. p. 146. ISBN 978-0-224-08663-9. Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- Elfie Tromp (17 April 2013). "14". Goeroe (in Dutch). Overamstel Uitgevers. ISBN 978-90-488-1687-3. Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- Fabrice Hadjadj (2008). La profondeur des sexes: pour une mystique de la chair (in French). Seuil. p. 25. ISBN 978-2-02-096010-6. Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- Denyse Beaulieu (2006). Sex game book: histoire culturelle de la sexualité (in French). Assouline. p. 162. ISBN 978-2-7594-0106-2. Retrieved 10 December 2016.
- Buchanan, Sarah (11 January 2016). "From the biggest orgy to most sexual partners: Five kinky world records revealed". Daily Star. London. Retrieved 9 December 2016.
- "Lisa Sparxxx is Booble's Girl of the Year". mikesouth.com. 2007-08-01. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "Booble.com Announces Lisa Sparxxx as the Winner for September's Booble Girl of The Month" (Press release). Los Angeles, CA: booble.com. September 29, 2006. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- Gross, Brian (August 1, 2007). "Lisa Sparxxx is the 2007 Booble Girl of The Year" (Press release). Van Nuys, CA: booble.com. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- "Necro Files 2 (2003)". Retrieved 2016-10-04.
- Terry Rowan (2012). The Book of the Undead A Zombie Film Guide. Lulu.com. p. 108. ISBN 978-1-257-12945-4. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "The Witch's Sabbath (2005)". Retrieved 2006-08-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lisa Sparxxx.|