Sparxxx in January 2009 at the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo
October 6, 1977 |
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
|Other names||Lisa Sparks|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|No. of adult films||300+ as performer
2 as director
Sparxxx was born in Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States, North America. Before entering the adult entertainment industry, she was a college student, earning a Master of Arts degree in Multimedia with a minor in Business at the University of Kentucky during the 2002 school year. To pay her way through college, she worked in and managed a hair salon.
Sparks entered the industry in 2002 by creating her own web site, LisaSparxxx.com, Sparxxx first appeared the following year in a video release entitled Dirtier Debutants #4 (2003) with Ed Powers. From 2002–2004 she also hosted KSEX Radio. Rumors had it that she retired but broke news down that she has been busy and has no plan of leaving the industry yet. http://www.halloffameporn.com/biography/Lisa_Sparxxx/
Sparxxx appeared in Season 2 of The WB, The Surreal Life, where it was edited so that it seemed like she was offering Erik Estrada oral sex. This took place during Ron Jeremy's topless porn-star pool party. She also appeared in hip hop artist Murs' music video "Risky Business" featuring Shock G off of his record The End of the Beginning, along with fellow actress Olivia O'Lovely.
- Lisa Sparxxx (2004-12-01). "Lisa Sparxxx Official Bio". LisaSparxxx.com. Retrieved 2014-04-20.
- Rog (January 2005). "Lisa Sparxxx Interview". rogreview.com. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- Lisa Sparks at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Steve C (2004-03-07). "13 Questions with Lisa Sparxxx". Foundry Music. Retrieved 2007-05-12.
- Colin Graham (2006-01-30). "Eroticon 2006: Sex and the conservative city". Culture Kiosque Popular Culture and Cinema: Travel. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- "The Witch's Sabbath (2005)". Retrieved 2006-08-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lisa Sparks.|