Lisa Williams (psychic)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lisa Michelle Williams
19 June 1973
Lisa Michelle Williams (born 19 June 1973 in Birmingham, England) is a self-proclaimed psychic, medium and healer who starred in two shows on Lifetime Television: Lisa Williams: Life Among the Dead (2006–2007) and Lisa Williams: Voices From the Other Side (2008).
In 2004, Williams gave a reading to a senior staff member of TV host Merv Griffin. As a result, Griffin worked with her to host a show of her own. Lisa Williams: Life Among the Dead aired for two seasons on the Lifetime network (2006-2007). Her show Lisa Williams: Voices From the Other Side ran for five consecutive nights on the network in October 2008. The shows followed Williams on a typical day, as she claims to communicate with the dead, investigates haunted houses, and conducts other spirit-seeking activities. In March 2009 Williams toured Australia.
Marriage and family
Williams had a long-term relationship with Simon Shore, with whom she had a son, Charles Edward Williams-Shore. They separated.
On 30 October 2004, Willams married Kevin Harris. They moved to Los Angeles, California when she was producing her TV shows. As of 2009, they were still living in Los Angeles. On her Hay House Radio show on 9 December 2009, Lisa announced that she and Kevin were separating. Williams was in a relationship with a female partner but is now single and lives in Upstate New York with her son Charlie and their two dogs, Max and Lucy.
- Life Among the Dead (2009) ISBN 1416596372
- The Survival of the Soul (Do You Want to Know Everything?) (2011) ISBN 978-1401928049
- "I Speak to Dead People: Can You?" (2014) ISBN 978-1496078025
- "Star psychic | Lisa Williams | Real life story | The Sun |Woman|Real Life". The Sun. 2011-01-12. Retrieved 2012-03-16.
- Lisa Williams and Pablo Fenjves, Life Among the Dead, Simon Spotlight Entertainment, 2008
- "Lisa Williams - Official Show Site". myLifetime.com. Archived from the original on 2009-09-17. Retrieved 2012-03-16.
- Interview, Medium and Clairvoyant Archived 2009-02-28 at the Wayback Machine, LAist, 26 February 2009
- "Lisa Williams: life, death and coming out | Star Online". starobserver.com.au. 2012. Retrieved 24 May 2012.